for The Wooden Puppet

4/27/2014 c4 2NoVacancyMind
Woohoo! Ermehgerd if I wasn't such a good person I would TOTALLY steal this idea! Seriously I have never liked an oc idea more than this one!
Please please PLEASE continue this! I will have ur children! Or at least beta if u aren't looking to expand ur family at the mo.
4/27/2014 c4 48scarlet tribe
please update soon this is a fabulous story
4/25/2014 c4 Lolcatzlola
it was really cool having an actual mission and i thought that clint and avery's teasing was funny :)
4/25/2014 c3 Bone Apple Tea
Oho ho ho.

I was wondering if she could control it. I wonder how well? Or even how she controls it?

Onwards to the next chapter.
4/25/2014 c2 Bone Apple Tea
I'm sad that this doesn't have more reviews. Hopefully it'll pick up.

I'm curious to see where you are going to take this and I hope you don't give up on this story. Avery's ability is a unique one for certain (I don't think I've come across a character like this). It's powerful, but more subtle... A more than likely dangerous and definite problem. I can't wait to see what dilemmas it brings to the table. Although I wonder... are demi-gods, aliens, or even mutants affected? Is no one safe from Avery? We shall see, we shall see.
4/22/2014 c4 Entermagicalrealms
This story is great! Please keep writing!
4/20/2014 c4 19Nalledia
Great chapter; it's good to see Avery in action.

I understood that the reason Peter Parker was excluded from The Avengers was because Toby Maguire(sp?) turned them down, saying he didn't want to play superheroes anymore. Could be a rumor, though.

Anyway, like I said, awesome chapter, a d I hope school calms down for you;)
4/10/2014 c3 1LiteratureCat
Ahhh! I love love love this story! Like, even the general idea behind it is awesome, let alone the fact that you've been able to write it down beautiful and eligibly and- ahh! This is good. Great. Love it. Seriously though, I haven't come across another 'fic with the same idea, so kudos to you on originality ;3 But your writing in this, holy cow. I mean, you've made it seem realistic (if you take it away from the, you know, superhero-marvel-avengers setting) especially - for example - when the cap of the pen bounces off, 'cause you've added in minor details everywhere to make it all seem plausible and- I like it. :) I was also thinking, (taking in the fact that you've still got us on our toes concerning exactly how Avery's 'powers' work) how things would work out when she would meet Bruce. I mean, if people near to her show their true selves - or however you want to put it - would that mean he'd hulk-out? I don't know, but this is perfectly written - congratulations ;)
4/6/2014 c3 6acompletenerd
Interesting... I feel bad for her. It's not her fault people have to revel their secrets around her. I hope she can learn some control & that she gains some friends. I also like the idea of her powers developing like she can become a lie detector.
4/5/2014 c3 12Durinsdottir
So I sort of guessed it lol

I wonder how close to the Avengers plot we are. Also, what kind of job would she have at SHIELD? I could see interrogation or something dealing with potential threats but not like an office job. Idk. I assume she'd need a mentor if she'll be out in the field.

Really curious to see what happens next :]
3/30/2014 c2 beckycaresalot
This is a great start! I'm excited to see what happens next. And I hope we see more of the interrogation with Fury. I'm kind of a sucker for interrogation scenes.
3/22/2014 c2 Kiki2344
Those two people were crazy! Great chapter! And does this take place after Thor and before Avengers?
3/22/2014 c2 Lolcatzlola
That's a really interesting concept this is cool!
3/22/2014 c2 Durinsdottir
Okay! New-ish theory! She's still a mutant but her power is that anyone around her is compelled to divulge thier secrets. Sort of like Wonder Woman's Lasso of Truth, only... without the lasso and the intention to gain information. I thought it was a bit weird that everyone was giving out TMI haha. But, if that's it- is awesome! I've never read about that ability! That's so original and cool! And omg, I could see why SHIELD would want her, especially if Loki's already made an appearance. I wonder if Loki could block her out somehow... I can't wait to see where this goes!
3/22/2014 c2 WinterViolets
EEK I CAN'T WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS ASDFGHJKL!
351 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 Next »