for Without a Trace

9/11/2020 c7 Grandcola11
This is a beautiful story. Reading this in 2020. You did a great job with the characters, the drama, the action and the build up of Olicity. I laughed and I cried. You’re very good. I have enjoyed all of your stories, it’s too bad you’re not writing new ones to this site, I know they would be enjoyed by all.
8/7/2020 c7 10lovesmesomedanilalol
It's such a shame that there wasn't an epilogue telling us how many children Olicity had. :)
6/6/2017 c7 Annejillian
Not complaining...cause this is an awesome story and I thank you for sharing it with us...epilogue?
8/8/2016 c7 Guest
c etait super beau ; j ais adore
5/3/2016 c7 7LoveLifeHopeHappiness
I liked it and has potential for more
9/30/2015 c7 19Dairi
Aww, this was a really cute story! Enjoyed the whole ride. Thanks for sharing. :)
6/19/2015 c7 11LilyGold197
Please write some more, I really like your story.
1/24/2015 c7 1jackiemack916
This is a great story. Thank you for posting.
10/22/2014 c7 Guest
I really hope you finish this someday. It's awesome.
7/19/2014 c7 Guest
Please update soon...
7/21/2014 c7 1mabscifiromantic
That was really incredible. Emotional rollercoaster, sexy Olicity, well written drama. Yep... incredible.
6/12/2014 c7 nrdhrd3
Great story
5/26/2014 c7 Horsebot3000
Loved it. This was just a great story from start to (nearly) finish. I can't wait to read the epilogue.
5/26/2014 c3 Horsebot3000
Wow, what an amazing chapter. I was going to wait until I'd read all the available chapters to review, but this was just fantastic. It's probably one of the best chapters of any Arrow fic I've read on this site - and I've been binging pretty heavily since the finale! Great characterisation, wonderful tension, just really, really enjoyable.

Great work, can't wait to read through the rest.
5/19/2014 c7 Husky2014