for Bread and Roses

6/15/2017 c9 Guest
Thank you, thank you, thank you a thousand times for adding to your amazing story! I'm not sure whether I like its being a fake out, but your characterization was as flawless as ever, and your plots as magnificent. I hope that you will add more Odesta stories to Bread and Roses.
6/12/2017 c9 doraviolet1
hahhahahaha! that's so funny! never thought that coming. love the sweetness in the end . well done. please update more soon.
6/12/2017 c9 45octocelot
Sjsjakalaljjalla I LOVE THEM
6/12/2017 c9 70Gamemakers
AAAAGGGHHHHH MEI THIS IS SO GOOD
I LAUGHED LOTS
LOVE
5/26/2017 c4 132rebecca-in-blue
This is such a beautiful, tender scene. It's so sweet seeing the two of them go through her pregnancy together, and I lol'ed at the little digs at Finnick's singing (how touching that Annie loves it, anyway). I'm not familiar with the song, but it seems like an appropriate choice for District Four, and you incorporated it into the story very smoothly. I also love the mention that Finnick is such a light sleeper because of the arena - a little edge of their dark pasts creeping into this very fluffy chapter.
5/26/2017 c3 rebecca-in-blue
This is such a beautiful story that captures Annie and Finnick both so well. I'm very impressed by how well you capture Annie's mental instability in her earliest days out of the arena - the source of her "madness" is something that we never really saw in canon. The image of her staring up into her dark bedroom for hours is so haunting. I love how Finnick's voice, "one of the last she heard before the arena claimed her," is enough to start to tow her home and how she realizes that he has self-destructive tendencies of his own. They are indeed a pair.
3/9/2017 c1 70Gamemakers
Somehow I've never reviewed this? Probably I was crying too much the first eight or so times I read it to type anything meaningful.

Okay, so sad angsty Odesta is my favorite type of Odesta and goodness this just hits me in all the feels. The short little choppy bits at the end? Kills me every. single. time.

Hey, we started writing THG/Odesta fic at almost exactly the same time! Happy 3-year anniversary (to the day!) of the deepening of your Odesta problem.

This review is crap, but I can't figure out a way that doesn't sound backhanded to say that this is really lovely and that it's nice to see how you've grown as a writer in the last couple years, but I really mean both of those statements though they sound contradictory? Beautiful. Many tears. &hearts
2/5/2017 c8 Guest
I can't believe I didn't notice that you updated, but now I'm glad that I missed it initially because I got to read it now. Hilarious and unique, and leaving me hungry for more, as usual. When will part four come out?
1/19/2017 c8 35MermaidOdair
I need part 4 ASAP! I need part 4 ASAP! I need part 4 ASAP! I need part 4 ASAP! I need part 4 ASAP!

Okay after I said that, let me tell you how happy I am after seeing that this story is updated, I was really looking forward to this next part and you did not disapoint me. I love all the victors, and I love mags and annie, they are awesome. Sadly no finnick but I hope he shows up on the part 4 with Annie being all happy after they solve this problem. *cough* Please make them happy *cough*
1/13/2017 c7 45octocelot
Oh mY GOD I didn't think it could get this better from last chapter but then it did. Jesus.

I love these people, oh gosh. There were so many one-liners that escalated the hilarity of the story. The part where Annie crumpled into the carpet just killed me.

Honestly, I love the idea of Annie and Finnick arguing and mutually hating it, ack.

ACK.

THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS FOR ME! I love it. Eagerly await the update (:
1/12/2017 c6 octocelot
[Finnick Odair, in all his ravishing, bare-chested glory.] OH MY GOSH
["Put that thing away, son.] Oh. My gosh.
[an excuses] an excuse

Mei, I'm so confused, but I like it. Are Ron and Cilda characters that I never heard about or are they OCs? I'm so curious. I bet things will be cleared up in later chapters.

I love how you introduced the characters Ron and Librae (interesting name?) by introducing them as victors. And then, hinting at future violence (that later turned sexual, um?) later in the chapter leads me to believe that we may get a fight.

Okay, now that I've read this part, I'll read the next!
12/29/2016 c7 Iris
A crack right here. Love it! Finnicks older brothers feliny murder conviction? Sitting on Mags lap? Mags love nest in Annies house? Gold!
12/27/2016 c7 Guest
Yahoo! You updated! Chapter 7 was not a disappointment at all, and I really liked the perspective switch.
12/27/2016 c7 doraviolet1
pls don't let us wait too Long! I need the part 3 asap!
12/27/2016 c7 35MermaidOdair
I need part 3 ASAP! I love it!
44 Page 1 .. Last Next »