for Accidental lawyers

11/4/2019 c1 46megSUPERFAN
Prouvaire shows his dark side at the end!
This was hilarious, although I shouldn't laugh. Poor Bahorel.
10/20/2019 c1 Guest
I just read Waiting For Sunrise, and I have a question. How do you write such horribly sad, angsty stuff, and then turn around and write this? It’s actually very impressive.
9/6/2019 c1 11civilizedrevolutionary
This is brilliant! Everyone is so in character and reading Bahorel's dramatic reaction was hilarious! I just loved how Joly's first assumption is to ask (so casually, too, I might add) whether Bahorel killed someone.
8/25/2019 c1 Princess-Ponine
As a lover of all things Les Amis who quite relates to Bahorel’s desire to do nothing, I pronounce this brilliant.
7/12/2015 c1 3hijaubiru7
Absolutely love the ending!
3/15/2014 c1 20Hellen says what's up
Oh god, I love it!

-Hellena with two Ls
3/11/2014 c1 33stagepageandscreen
Oh my word this was hilarious! I'm sat in the computer room at college trying not to laugh too loud and am finding it extremely difficult. Bahorel's utter dismay at passing was so perfectly melodramatic, and Jehan's complete seriousness was just perfect! That last line of Jehan's just about finished me, especially with the 'in the tone of one suggesting something to have for dinner', oh it just cracked me up. You should definitely write more humour mon ami, you have a great skill for it. A very sweet, very funny little gem of a one-shot that has brightened up my day considerably! Thank you!
SPAS or Libz
3/10/2014 c1 71starlightwalking
Hilarious, I loved it. XD
3/10/2014 c1 Barricade Butterfly
That's awesome, all of it. :)
3/10/2014 c1 62astoryinred
I love this. For something so off the wall, it's still so perfectly in character for the boys.
3/10/2014 c1 42Phoenixflames12
Oh God… I'm laughing far too hard to be of much coherency right now, so you'll just have to put up with these ramblings! This is perfect- simply perfect- you've really captured Bahorel's melodramatics down to a 't' and I simply adore the juxtaposition between those and Jehan and Feuilly's completely deadpan interactions! Bossuet and joly's sympathy was very well placed too and I loved how you've compared our accidental lawyer to a man drowning himself in wine to numb the pain- absolutely hilarious and very well done! Much love x

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service