for The One Where Phoebe and Rachel are Pregnant

3/11/2017 c7 Guest
Please complete this! I love your Joey/Phoebe romance fics! Thanks!
3/10/2017 c7 Guest
Please continue this!
7/27/2016 c7 Allison
Please continue this story
8/19/2015 c7 1bessie0129
Great Fan Fic! Please write more
6/13/2015 c3 29Boris Yeltsin
LOL with the dogs wearing pants bit.
6/13/2015 c2 Boris Yeltsin
Loving it.
6/13/2015 c1 Boris Yeltsin
I love it so far. Continue please.
6/12/2015 c7 Chloe
I hope Ross isn't cheating on Rachel
6/12/2015 c7 15Babatomyfriends
It may be silly, but I love it, it's sooo funny! Especially the poor old couch finally quitting on them. And that idea of Phoebe's about the baby switching has me very very much intrigued. Really great job!
5/8/2015 c6 5m4manju
its so much fun to read...they are like a happy riot together...
5/7/2015 c6 23findmyway
Another lovely chapter: I loved: Joey only worrying about the fridge and the tv, Phoebe having nightmares about her past life, her saying that she could be dead, Rachel going: I can't wait that long!, Phoebe asking if she's crying about the lack of ice-cream at her place, Joey not being able to handle more than one pregnant woman, Phoebe shouting: Damn you both to hell! Again, this could've gone right in the show. xD and Phoebe's and Rachel bonding over the babies, awh! Keeping my fingers crossed for a quick update, ;)
5/3/2015 c5 findmyway
Another good read situated above. ;) As per usual, I'll list the stuff that entertained me most: Rachel's line about Ross "being her sorta friend who she'd awkwardly slept with, because she was still in love with him and who had gotten her pregnant, which was reason enough to get annoyed with him." was pretty epic, for one. xD And Ross's: I was getting to that: I could so clearly picture his face on the show, when I read it. Then Rachel going on about all the couples smiling, while she was wondering where the hell he was. Equally amusing: the possibility of Chandler taking Rachel to lamaze and Ross arguing that Joey and Phoebe believe Harry Potter is based on a true story. Also the R&R-fluff, at the end made my heart melt 3. I am still so in love with that couple, even after all these years. So yeah: great job! I'm excited to read more. :D
5/3/2015 c4 findmyway
Hey, sorry I didn't get to this sooner. For what it's worth: I already regret not having read this earlier and I'm glad this story is seeing updates again, since it's another one that really breathes the show's antics. I loved: Chandler commenting on the child psychology handbook not being child-proof, him trying to defend himself when he thought Monica came in, Rachel's mood swings, Phoebe talking about Joey's wisdomness and deeming Joey sexy with glasses... and then the jealousy over his tv-kiss, LOL :D and the cuteness afterwards, awh:) I also enjoyed the bendy-part, her psychic's prediction and Chandler's ' Joey's sperm is on steroids'-statement. So overall: another great job and I'm glad to move right on to the next chapter, as I'm sure more good stuff is to come;) Though, I do worry about the Phoey-marriage being under pressure, from certain quotes in this part. :/ Yet now, I must dash and find out more *continues to read*, haha.
5/1/2015 c5 3chloe2007
Yes I love it, update soon
5/1/2015 c5 15Babatomyfriends
I completely missed out on this story until now, and it's really interesting, can't wait to see where you'll take it. I love your style too, and your humour, and the way you absolutely nail the characters, especially Chandler and Joey. I hope you update soon!
30 Page 1 2 Next »