for The Emergency Supply

11/16/2015 c3 Skull1412
Was laughing so hard! I couldn't breath for a moment, Miyaji's the best! Kuroko was so out of character that I doubled over laughing at the difference
7/23/2015 c3 5Rdlpstck
Lol...this is sooo funny! Please update more!
5/2/2015 c3 Mimi145
XD XD XD XD
2/24/2015 c3 7aimiera
The story is really funny. I must hold my laugh when I read this. Looking at preview, I suspect that Kuroko add some poison to the tofu soup, because why he smiling without some hidden agendas. Hope that you will continue this.
12/29/2014 c3 5The Patchwork Rabbit
The lesson I learned from reading this:
1. NEVER get Akashi mad
2. Never use pineapples in a pillow fight or someone who might use them
play basketball with a scary phantom that can knock you out with a pillow
be in a pillow fight with Akashi.
5. If you are in any of these situations play dead then slowly sneak out and hope they don't realize your gone until morning.
12/29/2014 c1 The Patchwork Rabbit
This is why you don't stick the GoM together with a bunch of short-tempered teens. Bad things happen.
7/2/2014 c3 Yannie
please updaaaaate
3/20/2014 c2 7ynnabanana25
Lol nice one xD especially how shin-chan narrates this chapter xD i'll wait for more updates
3/19/2014 c3 10ScarletAkiChin
Hahaha..this ia hilarious! I really can imagine all the scene.. please update soon
3/19/2014 c3 2EminaRukiax
Bananas? They're gonna fight for a banana in the next chapter? What are they? Monkeys? Ohh I can't wait to know lol! Great chapter! Update soon please! :)
3/19/2014 c3 4DemFeels
because I'm a true friend, here's a random review since you already knew my comments and suggestions about this story.. xD
All I can say is I love Shin-chan and Takao is mine.
3/18/2014 c2 2EminaRukiax
Okay, I love this fic! It's too funny! I love where all the teams are present update soob please!
3/15/2014 c1 18born on the day of earthquakes
ahaha! that's what Akashi gets from his two Phantom players!
3/14/2014 c2 1EclipseKuran
This is very crack-ish. I like it. Also let Kuroko and Akashi be the 'King'. Have Kuroko lose and Akashi win. Then have Akashi take Kuroko on a date while he is still dressed in drag.(If it isn't obvious I am an AkaKuro fan.) Please update soon.
3/14/2014 c2 4DemFeels
suuuuuuugeeeeeeeeee - luffy ver.
fortress made by bodies, thats brilliant!
also eikichi thrown on the window?! ang lak laki nun.. bwahaha..
akashi axe.. now i'm imagining the meme.. hahaha..
thumbs up to miyaji.. hooray for illegal pineapples..

update update.. xD