FanFiction.Net
for Insert Movie Reference

6/17/2014 c1 tmntknow-it-all
what do you mean he exploded only question other than that i completly understand . i have the same in my head as Abed same condition
6/11/2014 c1 16Kitsune-242
This is so freaking accurate. I'm an Aspie, too, and this was just...wow. So accurate. Are you going to write another chapter about how Annie deals with Abed's meltdown? Even if you don't, this was amazing, and completely accurate, in my opinion, to both Abed's character (I, too, swear that Abed and I could be twins), and to how some meltdowns of Aspies work. Great work!
3/31/2014 c1 IHaveNoIdea8
Nice read, LOVED the Big Bang reference. Only complaint is I would have liked to see how Annie would have tried to handle it, and see Abed's actual breakdown. Other than that, I thought the was very well written and I enjoyed it.
3/24/2014 c1 2Pliffy
Very good, the show never really gotten to what his sensory issues are-personally I thought loud noises as the first episode(and also the second of third) shown him to be uncomfortable around loud noises-but after that he was shown to be fine my own headcanon is that Abed know the study group would get in more fights, so he chose to work on him being more able to handle loud noises.

Also did you base Abed's thing with how he eats breakfast on how Sheldon Cooper does that? It was really close to how he says it in the episode with Penny's friend I checked your BIO to make sure you watch the show.

Also only thing-I think Abed's thing with the daylight savings was because he was having a hard time on being kicked out of Greendale I know they said Abed was acting more weird then he normally is.
3/12/2014 c1 3Gary Fedorco
You should write down the stories in your head more often, I truly enjoyed this one!