for The Producers (Hetalia Style!)

5/12/2015 c6 15insomniatic-titans
Uuugh I am so sad that this isn't updated man I love this AU!
12/11/2014 c1 StormOsprey
...why can't the song just finished be a Broadway show? I think everyone would ought to go!
10/25/2014 c6 9sillypandalover91
Oh gosh, I'm so sorry for getting here late! I've been pretty busy but i finally have time to catch up on all my favorite stories before starting chapters on my own. First of all Toris is a gem lol. That first part I totally pictured him walking in with all of that stuff lol. Lovi's garden sounds amazing and it looks like there's more to Lovi than a fabulous man lol and Nat's audition! Wow, lol :D you're doing a great job! I can't wait for the next chapter _
7/25/2014 c5 sillypandalover91
Oh that's great! I'm happy your good :) also this chapter was brilliant. Your writing is coming along great not to mention this chapter was brilliant! I love Lovino in this lol Feli is pretty great too.
7/25/2014 c5 7ThePsychoticTokyoGhoul
Felix what kind of conventions are you going to? I'm starting to think of Liet and Felix as sane-er then most...I can't wait for the next chapter!
7/25/2014 c4 ThePsychoticTokyoGhoul
oh my gosh the reference to the ghost of Notre Dame! Love that fan fiction! I could not stop laughing that I momentarily forgot how to breathe...Oh Ludwig and your strange medical condition...I can already see the headlines now death by laughter...
7/25/2014 c3 ThePsychoticTokyoGhoul
So awesome! This is amazing!
7/25/2014 c2 ThePsychoticTokyoGhoul
I-I can't B-breathe! This is soooo good now I want to watch the movie!
7/25/2014 c1 ThePsychoticTokyoGhoul
I'm so happy I found this normally I would just skim the first fanfictions that pops up but I went back a couple of pages and then I found this! I think I popped a lung this was just...AWESOME AS AWESOME!
7/21/2014 c1 Guest
OMG I LOVE IT
5/18/2014 c4 9sillypandalover91
I remember taking those AP tests back way back. They take alot out of ya. I'll keep my fingers crossed that everything goes well tomorrow at the doctors (I my self found a huge mole on my scalp a few days ago...and I'm freaking out over it cause I never had it before) As for this chapter, that part with Ludwig made me laugh so hard I spit out my milk all over my sister lol XD And thanks for the shout out, you really make me blush whenever you say that I'm one of your favorites )
5/17/2014 c4 Cassie
AHHH! Germany in a lederhosen was quite a visual hehehehe. Will Italy also be in this? Anyway love the story, keep up the good work!
5/17/2014 c1 GUEST
WOW, this is amazing, and what makes it funny is that I was just watching the producers just now. Any way great work.
5/2/2014 c3 Cassie
So sorry that I didn't review your last chapter! My laptop came down with something and I had to wipe it clean which meant I had to get rid of my bookmarks . BUT I found the story again and I'm glad I did cause it's awesome! Thank you so much for responding to my review, I really like when authors do that. Is it wrong that I thought it was funny that Ivan makes his workers sing a song about how unhappy they are? Any keep up the good work and Happy Early Birthday!
5/2/2014 c3 sillypandalover91
Yay for Toris! I'm glad he and his brothers got out of there and I seriously hope that everything works out for them. Lol Russia did seem creepy but I couldn't help but chuckle at that line 'Is that the revolting stench of self-esteem I smell?' Ha! D

PS- This was a fun read after all that stuffy microbio stuff )
20 Page 1 2 Next »