for Epilogue

12/26/2018 c1 Random Reviewer
Nice touch, ending in the middle of a sentence.
8/7/2014 c1 Guest
you know that whole John said Hazel died a year later thing was a complete lie right? he said it himself that he never said anything of the sort. look it up for yourself he never said she died someone else made that up and started the rumor.
7/10/2014 c1 Guest
I mean, really. Your writing is cool, but me, personally, I hate cliffhangers. Just can't live with 'em. I am gonna think about this fanfic for days now.
7/10/2014 c1 Guest
Wow. Another FIOS cliché, cruel and unusual punishment-(which makes this unconstitutional!)like, pulled a Van Houten fanfic. Wow.
5/20/2014 c1 15vaguelyaugustinian
OH MY GOODNESS I LOVE THAT YOU STOPPED IT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SENTENCE BECAUSE HAZEL DIES! IT'S LIKE AIA! I'm sure that was your intention, but I did really appreciate that little thing. Excellent job! :)
3/26/2014 c1 2junebug5000
Amazing! I was almost crying at the end. That really seems like something Hazel would do, though, it really is a perfect ending!
3/22/2014 c1 8Skylair Hernandez
Beautiful. Amazing. Well-written. And riddled with feels.
3/17/2014 c1 Guest
I love this! write more you are SUCH an amazing writer
3/16/2014 c1 6TheNinja3004
this is an amazing piece of writing, I love how it stops in the middle of a sentence just like in the book keep writing more stories!
3/15/2014 c1 TheEmotionalOne
Nope nope nope. You didn't do that. Stahp it. Thats not okay. Stop stop. you didn't end it like that. Dam you. Ugh. The feels. I dont think ive ever read a better epilogue EVER. Damn..