FanFiction.Net
for The Change in the Partnership

4/10/2016 c1 11gatewatcher
I just found your story... perhaps this is the way they will end the series in Season 12... happy and safe with Booth "in charge"! Loved it :)
11/24/2014 c1 Bones2014
Wow, what a great first story. Great job capturing B&B's characters! I made it here after reading all go dgschneider's stories (all of them excellent,btw) & I'm glad I did.
9/28/2014 c1 mendenbar
I don't care what kind of programs they develop, there will never be another partnership quite like theirs. But the Director can always hope. That's going to be an awful lot of extra work for Booth on top of becoming Deputy Director as well. Still, I have faith in him. Appreciated the way you had them work out the decision together. Very nice story.
7/3/2014 c1 7BoothGirlForever
Very interesting concept - I like how you ran with it. I think Brennan's reactions show how far she's come, and how much she trusts Booth. And Booth, as always, understands her needs and gives her the time she requires. I love that about both of them.

Grammatically pristine - I can't thank you enough for that. Poor grammar and sentence/paragraph construction can yank a reader right out of the story. Luckily, that is not an issue here.

Surprising that this is your first fanfic. Very well written.
3/31/2014 c1 10delia84
I do wonder if we'll get to see Booth changing positions at the FBI on the actual show. I'd love to see it. But hey, if we don't, your story has been written and fills that void! :)

Side note: I'd never guess this was your first story. Very well done. I look forward to reading more from you!
3/29/2014 c1 20casket4mytears
I really like this, so well done! The conversation felt natural, particularly Brennan and her initial refusals to speak of feelings and her concern that their work was the glue that made the marriage stick so well.
3/18/2014 c1 JBCFlyers19
Great story! I especially like Dr. Bray being in the story. :0)
3/15/2014 c1 latetobones
OH MY! I seem to recall crafty hawk telling me once that she wasn't a writer...She is a writer. You did a great job with the characters. Loved Christine knowing something was wrong (got to watch TV). The "time and space" reference and then Booth holodng "his girls" on his lap.
Also loved Booth correcting himself to tell the Director that "we" decided...Amazing job! Looking forward to more stories.
Latetobones and Sir Cedric
3/14/2014 c1 SchwuppDiDupsi
really great chapter :)
3/14/2014 c1 Jane
That was an awesome story for a 'first effort!' I think you did a great job of capturing their voices. Hopefully, you will be writing more soon!
3/14/2014 c1 291FaithinBones
I liked your story. Booth does deserve the new position and Brennan will probably see him more than she thought with their training program. I'm looking forward to future stories.
3/14/2014 c1 BonesHotBlooded
I really really enjoyed this! I think you did absolutely wonderful, I can't believe this is your first fanfic! I also think you really did great with keeping Booth and Brennan in character!
3/14/2014 c1 Guest
i absolutely loved this fic...brilliantly written & thought out.
i had read a fic a couple of yrs ago, where something similar happened b/w b&b, when they felt they no longer wanted to be in the field & to concentrate more focus on their joined family, with booth taking a position behind a desk at the Hoover & bren a teaching role at the Jeff...

this was a great twist as to where the pair are now, in most fics & specially as i'd love to see hart & s.n & co', put something similar into the works for b&b in the tv version...
(but as i don't own bones, in any way shape or form, nor will i, i'll just have to live off the wishes & dreams of fics like yours)... thank you & i'd love another addition to this, as b&b progress into their new roles, if of course, you'd be willing to look into further expanding upon this fic, i'll beg if it at all helps...? pretty please with a very naked, wet as he's just out of the shower, with bren sitting upon their bed, enjoying the view very, very much! heeheeheeheehee!
as you may just av guessed 'i love a great b&b fic, with smutty goodness & loving sex scenes'!
Caroline, Melbourne, Australia.
3/14/2014 c1 Mlrengob
Really great first story! Can't wait to see what happens.
3/13/2014 c1 Yatobu
I love when new writer suprises me. This is really well-written for first fanfic. I hope you keep on writing for Bones fandom :D
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »