for The Ice Spirit

Good Start
7/31/2014 c1 Breaking Dawn21
Good start
5/17/2014 c14 Breaking Dawn21
Good job , it's a cute chapter keep it up .
5/14/2014 c28 6DancingKitKat
Yes! Sequel! :D :D :D
5/14/2014 c28 9ElsaTheSnowQueen2
k i'll keep an eye out for it! 3
5/12/2014 c27 unicorns
first part: OMG THE FEELS THE FEELS YOU EVIL AUTHOR BUT THAT WAS SO GOOD
second part: WHAT WITH THE CLIFFIE COME ON BUT IF YOU WANT TO DO A SEQUEL IM ALL READY FOR IT AND IF YOU DONT WANT TO YOU JUST WANT TO LEAVE IT LIKE THAT IM GREAT WITH IT ITS ALRIGHT
*sees my reviewer name* YOU CANT BE MORE WELCOME THANKS FOR SAYING THAT TOO
hope my almost-all caps review didnt freak you out :P
5/11/2014 c27 ElsaTheSnowQueen2
this was amazing and i love the cliffhanger! i hope to read more of your amazing work!
5/11/2014 c27 6DancingKitKat
This chapter was amazing. I cried...

You did an amazing job with this book! I'm glad I had the chance to read it. :)
5/11/2014 c27 4alvinandbrittany4ever
Omg
This chapter made me cry :'(
5/10/2014 c26 Brendan Aurabolt
I'm gonna be brutally honest and say redo the whole chapter. The lack of effort...it only took me 10 seconds to read the story content. Some context would also have been helpful. According the the time skip only 14 years pass. Therefore, Georg shouldn't exist yet unless there's timetraveling I'm not aware of.

That aside, the lack of effort in this update is obvious. I be ashamed to put this half a page update out but to each their own I guess. You probably could've saved the trouble of updating and just added this to the previous chapter Q.Q;
5/10/2014 c26 9ElsaTheSnowQueen2
aw! keep up the great work!
5/10/2014 c1 3ForeverTwatDarius
It has been translated from their graves, their names are Idunn and Adgard, just thought I'd let you know.
5/10/2014 c26 6DancingKitKat
Great chapter! I loved it.
5/10/2014 c26 unicorns
that was good! and your writing skills HAVE improved! keep writing frozen fanfics!
123 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »