for The San Lorenzo Job REDUX

8/30/2021 c30 Jenn
Love this while story immensely! You’re an incredible storyteller. I hope you never stop writing. Thank you so I much for sharing this masterpiece with us.
8/30/2021 c29 Jenn
Gawd those two needed this night of scotch to sort through all that guilt. I’m so glad they finally did. But only one chapter left?! Noooooo
8/29/2021 c28 Jenn
Oh I hope Eliot gets to cook for them! They’re going to be so surprised!
8/28/2021 c22 Jenn
Got giant blobs of tears rolling down my face from this one.
8/28/2021 c21 Jenn
Can’t imagine how hard that conversation must have been for Eliot. 3
8/28/2021 c20 Jenn
Oh man…loving this so much!
8/27/2021 c12 Jenn
Why couldn’t this fic have been the episode?!
8/27/2021 c9 Jenn
Aaahhh I’m so hooked!
8/27/2021 c7 Jenn
So good! I can’t get enough Eliot whump. Just can’t!
8/27/2021 c4 Jenn
Something feels awfully familiar about this fic but I’m still totally sucked in! I’m loving it!
8/27/2021 c3 Jenn
Loving this so far! One of the best I’ve read!
8/27/2021 c1 Jenn
Aw, Eliot! I just want to hug him!
4/14/2020 c30 3ShadowWriter33
One of the best Leverage stories I've ever read - brilliant back story and very likable original characters. Loved Eliot's reactions and friendships. Amazing!
6/11/2018 c30 KeeperOfTheCreed
Found this story yesterday and I've read it every chance I've got. So much happened in it that I will probably miss some part but just overall the emotional toll you make Eliot go through is so well done. The show really didn't go into just how the warehouse effected Eliot more than just a brief mention. What I really love about this story though is family aspect and how it wasn't a oh Eliot is back everyone is happy but a more realistic approach. Not everyone is going to be glad to see someone after they just take off and a wound like that takes time to heal. Juan's and Eliot's relationship is so well done and I wish I could have more! Just overall great job and I will most defiantly be checking out your other stories.
2/8/2018 c30 Miciah367