for The San Lorenzo Job REDUX

4/14 c30 3ShadowWriter33
One of the best Leverage stories I've ever read - brilliant back story and very likable original characters. Loved Eliot's reactions and friendships. Amazing!
6/11/2018 c30 KeeperOfTheCreed
Found this story yesterday and I've read it every chance I've got. So much happened in it that I will probably miss some part but just overall the emotional toll you make Eliot go through is so well done. The show really didn't go into just how the warehouse effected Eliot more than just a brief mention. What I really love about this story though is family aspect and how it wasn't a oh Eliot is back everyone is happy but a more realistic approach. Not everyone is going to be glad to see someone after they just take off and a wound like that takes time to heal. Juan's and Eliot's relationship is so well done and I wish I could have more! Just overall great job and I will most defiantly be checking out your other stories.
2/8/2018 c30 Miciah367
That was perfect.
3/18/2017 c30 12Lauranthalasah
I started reading your story today in the morning, I barely eat because I couldn't leave it, and I've been crying like crazy.
I love it, is really sad and really good and I LOVE IT!

Thank you!
3/8/2017 c30 2aroberuka
I stayed up until 6AM b/c I started reading this fic and just. couldn’t. stop. and all I got for it was endless emotional torment (I mean that in the best possible way). This was SO good, thank you for writing it.
11/27/2016 c30 Ilea
Loved your story, just one complaint. I'm probably in the minority, but was it really necessary to use the f word so much. It kinda ruined it for me. I know most people don't care about that kind of thing, and as a writer, I'm sure you had your reasons, but it was a bit too much. Again, loved the story. I wish the leverage writers had given Eliot some kind of peace with his past like that.
7/18/2016 c30 23white tiger freak
Hey I love your story, but where are the new ones you're talking about?
3/11/2016 c30 4not paranoid enough
Amazing story! Good plot, good flash backs, excellent OCs. Glad I read it!
1/21/2016 c30 lostinscotland
So I've spent the last month or so on this site reading all the Leverage fics I could find, and I confess I passed over this one many times. Probably because I'm tired of stories that are 80% dialogue from the show with a wee bit of narration thrown in. Maybe a bit because even though I adore Eliot, I didn't know that I cared about his thoughts on this job. But then I finally clicked on it, and since I did that, I've only moved from my couch to get food, and it's almost morning.

This was pretty magnificent. I loved all your OC's, and your portrayal of the team was wonderful. And, wonder of wonders, you're one of the few who can not only portray really well, but you can write really well. (I trust you know the difference.) And I didn't have to read promising fiction at the expense of proper punctuation (I've suffered through so many, with dialogue punctuation being the worst offender, so really, this made me incredibly happy.)

I also tend to stay away from people's versions of Eliot's "worst thing I ever did" because they tend to take it to one extreme or another (and it's really kind of frustrating reading and thinking "really? Because you thought that was something he'd never done before?"). And I've got to applaud your decision to give him that brief flashback of killing the two-year-old. I was not expecting it, and I read it at least three times. That was ballsy. (Not a word I often use- for some reason it only comes up when I'm talking to writers about things they dared write. So take that for whatever it's worth.)

Some of my favorite things- everything about Pete, from Loud Commander to manifestation of subconscious; Eliot's reactions to Nate, especially the times he actually bitches him out (I love whenever he does it in the show, and I absolutely love that whenever he does it, Nate's retorts are completely juvenile because he can't stand that Eliot's right); those moments of fear when Eliot threatened Moreau; Parker (because I always love her, and you definitely did her justice); and Eliot interacting with a small child.

So I'd love to see another story with Matty, Maria, and the kids, with healthy doses of Eliot/children cuteness. And I wish you the best of luck with your original novel. I can't speak about writing fanfics because I've always been uncomfortable writing someone else's characters, but I adore writing my own, and I think you'll be amazing at it.
1/5/2016 c30 7Cgarcia555
Absolutely loved this entire story! Cant wait for you to post more, as I have now read all 4 of yours. On top of which you have great assistants who also write awesome stories themselves.
10/13/2015 c29 4Smooth Doggie
An incredible chapter, very descriptive and I found it particularly impressive of how you encouraged the men to open up and discuss their respective reactions to killing other human beings.

I feel the copious amounts of whiskey may have helped them find their words for each other. I feel their discussion was particularly important - talk of their friend Pete, talk of their friction and to help Eliot talk through his torture after the killings in the warehouse. He needed to 'talk' it out with someone and it was Matty or Juan. I loved this episode, it was one of my favourites. I love your new characters, the whole back story, the team's entire interaction with Eliot's 'family' in San Lorenzo. The reasons for his rapid departure, how Juan saved him from himself and helped to turn around the Rottweiler - it's all incredibly well crafted and I'm beyond impressed at your work. This is one of my absolute favourite stories in the Leverage Fandom.
9/23/2015 c30 epuresoul
This was such a wonderful read!
9/20/2015 c30 dsnygal
So sad this is over, but you wrote a fantastic story. Can't wait to read the others that you have planned.
9/19/2015 c30 jinxcat21
Perfect ending to a very good story. Somehow you managed to find the right mix of heartwarming and heartache in this chapter. I had a smile the whole time I read this, but I had to wipe tears away at some of the dialogue (you can probably guess where). Can't wait for the future stories. Bravo!
9/19/2015 c30 victoria666
This was the perfect end to a wonderful story. I can't wait to read more of your work. Please keep up this beautiful and amazing work 3 You have a way of touching peoples hearts through words xx
176 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »