for Teething

11/3/2014 c1 Kaitlyn0415
Okay. No tree branches this one. This was just pure hilarious perfection. I cracked up so hard my mom came in and asked if I needed to go to an insane asylum. Oops :)
4/7/2014 c1 Eslssl
Very delicate, well handled. So like them.
3/19/2014 c1 93oldmoviewatcher
I liked this. I tend to forget about non 14 year old Alexis.
3/14/2014 c1 1conservativegirl
Hahahah awww, so funny! Ah those days of awkwardness (I'm actually still waiting for them to end)!
3/14/2014 c1 diana teo
You did good, m'dear. Castle certainly adores Alexis and will always do his best with her, as Martha still does with him...My personal experience is still fresh as my youngest just had hers a few months ago and wasn't fazed in the least because she had already experienced it through her two older sisters, but it wrung my heart, knowing that she'd passed another milestone and was a young woman now.
3/14/2014 c1 69closingdoors
I know first-hand what it's like to be in Alexis' situation, and I think you pulled this off wonderfully. Richard Castle has always been a pretty much perfect single father (though makes questionable choices in s6, in my eyes) so it was lovely to see him so. . . human. Loving his daughter is effortless, of course. But this is real. I love this.
3/14/2014 c1 24GeekMom
Very sweet. You conveyed Rick's panic perfectly. Luckily I was home for my daughter. I can imagine my husband freaking out a bit had it been left to him.
Good job!
3/14/2014 c1 17wendykw
I married a single father. He had taken his oldest daughter to buy her first bra, but he lucked out that we married before her 1st cycle. I can imagine a scenario just like this for him, but he didn't have a mother he could have called. You did a great job with this story, shoring up even more of the Rick as a great father tradition.
3/14/2014 c1 14Twisha
So sweet and very in character. I love the way Martha parents. She's so much like Castle, on the surface she seems silly and shallow but deep down she's got a heart of gold. I love this little story.