for Rain Will Wash Away Flares of the Past

4/5/2015 c5 Gwen
Its weird seeing Kazuma go from giving Ayano the cold shoulder to calling her his "partner in crime" but it was so sweet i just couldn't stay mad at it forever! I hope for a relationship in the future!
9/24/2014 c4 bestguesteva
Just read through this... If it doesn't update, I will be kind if angry. This is too good for that! Please keep going!
6/27/2014 c4 carcar
Kazuma is going to be very embarrassed when he wakes up! But it was really fun to read.
6/13/2014 c3 Hadliegh
Great story, can't wait to read more :) But could you possibly correct Kazuma's last name? It is spelled Yagami and Juugo's name has two u's...my pet peeve is when people's names are incorrect; makes me cringe every time I read it. Other than that love it!

Looking forward to the next chap! Update soon :)
5/22/2014 c2 me
like it
5/18/2014 c2 carcar
Thanks for the update. I’m enjoying your story.
So Rin finds Kazuma very attractive. I wonder if they’ll have a little flirtatious romance. I look forward to see what you have planned for them.
5/16/2014 c1 Guest
I really don't like that rin girl ayano is awesome even if she can be little hotheaded but its her nature just like fire goes with anger also I hope this turns out to be a ayano and kazuma fanfic and not a kazuma and oc fanfic because ayano and kazuma are my favorite couple
5/16/2014 c2 2Azalyn Branegan
Interesting beginning. A water magic user and another clan clash? I like the beginning of this. Can't wait to read more!
3/17/2014 c1 carcar
Why did Jugo assume the Kouu who killed the youma was a woman and not a man? And neither Kazuma nor Ayano questioned him about it which they obviously should have done.
3/16/2014 c1 carcar
I just read your first chapter. It’s very creative and I enjoyed it very much. Kazuma and Ayano are my favorite manga/anime couple, and I look forward to the rest of your story.
3/16/2014 c1 How're you doing
Hey, I really liked your story. :) even the title was good XD And as for the suijutsushis (water magic practitioners), the Kouu family thing was good. And the part where that Marvin guy couldn't pronounce Kazuma's name and calls him 'Mr. Yugami' was reeaally funny (mainly because Ayano mocked him at it)! Update soon! :3