for The Last of Us

2/3/2020 c24 Guest
You kill Anna?! Seriously?! For me, it was a great story until that, but thank you anyway.
1/27/2020 c26 Guest
Then sharing cholcate cake was cute. English is not my first language. Sorry for mistakes.
1/26/2020 c26 Hammerblu
Olaf! I bet he’d be a cute puppy
1/25/2020 c26 Bilbobagens
That was so cute!
1/22/2020 c25 pandacorn25
Is the ending going to be just as depressing? I loved the story by the way it was great the first time around, I’m interested to see what you plan on changing.
1/22/2020 c25 Branditwri
Excited to see how this goes :)
1/22/2020 c25 Bilbobagens
Saw your post on tumblr! I’m going to make myself resist reading the other older chapters
1/21/2020 c25 drtidrow
If you want to start in a really snowy part of Michigan, Houghton up in the Keewanaw Pennisula is really snowy... they usually get 100 inches of snow in the winter, and it's a fairly large town for the UP. Nice to see my home state get a mention in a fanfic. :-)
1/21/2020 c25 Guest
I’m so glad you’re rewriting! I saw your tumblr post and I saw how young you were when you first started. Glad to see you again. But ummmmm can we maybe change the ending, it was really sad
8/16/2019 c5 Aftermath Man
I am liking the story so far but am lost as to how much time has passed between chapters 3 and 4,5,6 as in one Olaf is a puppy and the next few Elsa mentions taking him on patrols. It is really gumming up the works for my suspension of disbelief. For my own sake I am going to assume 4-7 years have passed.
8/10/2017 c24 15CanITellUSmThin
So much sadness and loss. ;_; But... I'm happy that Marshmallow made an appearance!

I really enjoyed this story! Thanks for writing it! :D
8/10/2017 c23 CanITellUSmThin
;_; Nooooo!
8/9/2017 c22 CanITellUSmThin
Why do people just dash out into the fray all the time? Dx Lucky he didn't get killed or something.
8/9/2017 c20 CanITellUSmThin
Damnnn. It's nice they found a place that seems safe. Not so nice how they came to be there though. Ahh, and finally, sexy times without horrifying deaths! :'D They deserve it!
8/9/2017 c18 CanITellUSmThin
What a terrible way to go... I wonder though... since Kristoff was already bit, why he led the things back to the girls. At that point there's nothing they could have done (except put him out of his misery, i guess), and all he managed to do was endanger them. Then again, he probably wasn't in his right mind.
255 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »