for Xayacatl

2/28 c9 Guest
Sam just hates Dean, he secretly wanted to shoot him. But what else is new?
2/28 c9 Guest
Sam deserves several torturous deaths for being a selfish, manipulative, un remorseful, evil douchbag.
2/28 c8 Guest
All Dean does is give give give while all Sam does is take take take.

With how often Sam hurts Dean, it’s gotta be his favorite pass time.
2/28 c7 Guest
Dean always loved/cared for Sam more than Sam even barely tolerated Dean.
12/4/2017 c9 ngregory763
What a great story! A really great job on the case and working in information in Dean's time with no back up.
7/13/2015 c8 22DeanWinchesterPercyJackson
OH MY GOD I LOVED THIS! THIS WAS AWESOME
5/11/2015 c9 37miXiZ
Loved the story! Really, really awesome!
3/1/2015 c9 grea8read
Excellent story.
Thank you for sharing your time and talent.
11/23/2014 c9 JaniceC678
Wow! Awesome story! I love just some good classic casefic with a nice dose of hurt Winchester on the side! The story itself was great and the action sequences were super-well-written. I could see the action playing itself out. And you captured the tone of both boys so well...their banter sounded like it came off the show and the emo stuff was just right for the scenario - not too over-the-top, but genuinely there. Great job!
8/7/2014 c9 18firstcatfish
Very enjoyable. Characterization were good and h/c scenes weren't over the top. The few European idioms and references threw me a couple times but I enjoyed looking them up and learning new things. I also liked your extensive vocabulary, alliteration and general way of weaving words. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
7/1/2014 c1 idahoforspn
Nice story. Enjoyed it!
6/15/2014 c9 20Rosetta Brunestud
Hey! That's amazing S2
I loved this story! I'm finally catching up on the fun fanfiction reading time (vacations from college, thank Jesus!) and this one was just a delicious way to start! I'm missing my hurt Dean hit, it's been so long ;)
Great one! Poor Dean was so messed up in the end, I liked how he didn't instantly bounce back from the brain thing like many writers would do, to simplify the story. You took the trickier road to recovery and it was really fun to read!
See you around, darling!
R.
5/13/2014 c9 masondixon
I liked this chapter- and this story- very much. I could see the time and thought you put into it and the result was memorable and enjoyable.

I was glad that all the ends got wrapped up. I appreciated the time you gave to Dean's recovery. And I really relished the relationship between the boys- something that has been sorely lacking from the show for quite awhile.

I will miss waiting from updates from here. I hope you will write another SN story soon (Have you started yet?)

This goes in my Favorites file. Thank You.
5/12/2014 c9 8Sharlot
/crazy-eyed, fangirly applause!

Oh sweetie...this was such an amazing journey...with a perfect end. I loved, loved, loved all the comfort and the nuggets of humor (Dean's new-found appreciation for Air Supply being a result of brain damage! Bwwwahahahaha! OMG!) were just fantastic.

And this addition:

"It didn't take long for the nurses to answer Dean's call and it took even less time before morphine was flooding his veins and he was floating. A few hours, Sam had said. Sam would be back in a few hours. Dean would be fine by then, he was sure of it. He let his eyes flutter gently closed this time as the pain ebbed, receding like the tide, his consciousness drifting with it."

That's exactly what I was wanting for that moment. You didn't disappoint! A million thank-yous from this Dean-girl.

You know how much I adore your work, but I really have to reiterate one final time how TIMELY this story was. I really needed this...this story of the boys being brothers and working together. The brotherly banter you provided, the humor mixed in with the care and concern and LOVE and devotion was just exactly what I've been missing in the show this season. I miss THESE boys so much, so thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me the Winchesters that I love so much back and allowing me to spend this time with them.

Terrific story. I know the next several months are going to be CRAZY for you, but once you become **Doctor Numpty**, you will have to pen another long, juicy story. You know I'll be right here ready to toss confetti on you when you do. :)

/big hugs! Grats on a great story!

Kat
5/12/2014 c9 85die Otter
I loved Dean's pov here, especially at the beginning, I think it's really hard to imagine and describe what's happening in the head of such injuried person, you converyed it perfectly. Just like in the previous chapter, the mention of the longer-lasting effects of Dean's injury only addded the realism to your story. I loved every bit of it and even though I'm a bit sad its already over, I feel that you left us with a complete, really well-written piece of literature, so thank you for this and congratulations!
81 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »