for Currently untitled

3/23/2019 c6 GUEST
Luv it!
2/6/2019 c6 lyricalgleam
So glad you’re back! Thanks for the new chapter. Keep them coming! This story is really getting interesting.
12/31/2017 c5 7Cgarcia555
If you never abandon a story, you might want to update this one really soon.
8/19/2017 c5 tigerlilyschild
I like that you connected this to "Family Ties"; I though they were going to be stand alone. Loved the update. And the possibility of her being pregnant? Never considered that. Quinn is already enamored with her but throw his child into the mix?

Looking forward to the next installment!

Lee
2/16/2017 c4 Wanda
I am really enjoying your story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thanks :-)
3/17/2016 c4 4btheg181
Wow. Awesome story! I wish there was more
3/28/2014 c3 apester
Interesting. I'm really enjoying the story. Glad Elliot didn't go completely haywire cuz I kinda like Quinn. Interested to learn more about this girl...Damien's daughter?
Update soon
3/25/2014 c3 6Mistress Frrreak
I'm surprised Eliot didn't break any bones. Very interesting! Can't wait to read more :)
3/24/2014 c3 6Ginipig
This story has me riveted. I'm a fan of telling this story from Quinn's POV, so we only get a little at a time. I like it :)
3/22/2014 c2 Theshoegirl
This is very good. The writing is good and the story engaging. I hope you update
3/22/2014 c2 tigerlilyschild
Totally did not see that coming! Moreau!? And Quinn is a dead man.

Lisette
3/20/2014 c2 4Smooth Doggie
Intriguing and I'm looking forward to seeing Eliot's interaction with Quinn. Whereabouts does this fit in timing wise with the TV show seasons? I'm guessing Emily is Kirsten's real name - not sure I'd of trusted Quinn in knowing my real name either! Quinn vs Eliot Spencer, now this will be enjoyable!
3/20/2014 c2 6Mistress Frrreak
I kind of feel bad for Quinn. Eliot's gonna kill him, lol! Lovely chapter and I'm dying to see what happens when Eliot finally arrives :)
3/16/2014 c1 tigerlilyschild
Was very intrigued with this story, anxious to see where it goes. Quinn is one of my favorite characters and it is nice to see that someone else sees him (perhaps) the way I view Eliot; not as a bad man, but as a good man who has done bad things. Really want to see where Eliot fits in.

Lovely piece of work,