for Hanging By a Moment

10/11/2017 c1 82effulgentcolors
Gosh, this was suspenseful and exciting and heart-stopping and everything! Loved it!
3/16/2017 c1 20lillpon
This was so sweet and well written! The details on Emma's body strain are perfect, and the way her emotions go haywire once she sees him fall are so touching. The way he woke up and didn't even think of himself, instead made a joke and tried to help her feel better. Great job!
2/18/2017 c1 17thewulf-aloha4ever
Beautiful. Well done!
2/14/2017 c1 cigarettes-and-scotch-whisky
I am in love with this! What a wonderful one shot! You kept them in character and I adored their banter even if I was on the edge of my seat. Well done!
2/13/2017 c1 ALSDKJHHDH1232
This was seriously so painful, but like in a good way. MY HEART STOPPED WHEN HE FELL. SDFJKLHKJH. Beautiful fic, really well done.
5/29/2014 c1 Guest
Very well done. I love how put Emma's frustration/dependency on Hook in addition to his combined support & selflessness towards her. Keep writing!
3/26/2014 c1 8OnceUponSomeChaos
I really enjoyed this story and thought you did a very good job at staying true to character. I loved how they worked as a team and the set-up. The dialogue matched their characters very well. The flirting while in danger I could so see happening.

A few notes: I don't know if Hook would ever call himself a "worthless pirate". Pirate, yes, but (IMO), Hook doesn't feel he's worthless, or he would never bother trying to win over Emma.

The only other comments are logistical ones.

Also, be careful what movements/lifting/aid she gives to Hook afterward because if her hands are bleeding from rope burn, you have so many nerves on your hands, that it would hurt like hell to move your hands, much less touch anything.

The main one was fact based: you don't give someone chest compression unless their heart isn't beating (his was) and the one thing they always leave out of movies/tv is when someone does give chest compression, it is hard enough that it actually breaks someone's ribs. So if you just left it at mouth-to-mouth, it would still work in the story and I wouldn't be going in my head "Damn, Hook isn't going to be able to walk after this, that's gonna hurt like hell".

But overall, very good job. :)
3/25/2014 c1 25gusenitsa
That was great. Most if these stories end well on here obviously, but it manages to feel tense even so. I thought it felt very true to character as well
3/22/2014 c1 Ni Castle
action, romance, suspense and drama in only one chapter. How not to love?
3/17/2014 c1 152unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair
This was awesome! So well written, too.
3/17/2014 c1 2Hessian304
good ending :)
3/17/2014 c1 TashaRose
Excellent one shot. Amazing idea! Great writing!
3/16/2014 c1 16Tandy
Wow, that was intense. It was a beatiful fic.
3/16/2014 c1 18trustpixiedust
How stinking cute! I loved this! Very dramatic, but also fluffy. (: very good writing
3/16/2014 c1 de28
very, very, very well done, great work with the carachters, you pictured them perfectly in my opinion :) hope to read something from you again :D
17 Page 1 2 Next »