for Trainee in trouble

4/28/2014 c15 alcamoth
Lady Palutena to the rescue! :D
4/25/2014 c14 alcamoth
Awwww... Even after a tough fight, there's still gotta be a little cute scene... :)
4/23/2014 c13 alcamoth
Gasp! The angel is alive!
And also... GIRLS ARE NOT WEAKER!
4/19/2014 c12 alcamoth
I'm back for my usual review! :D
So, Jack's gonna see Pit's dreams, huh? This guy has no sense of privacy... Sheesh..
And it's alright this update's kinda late, DocManager was also screwing up for me as well. But I write my chapters WAY in advance (I'm writing Chapter 29 right now!) so it didn't really affect me that much. But it still sucked. :(
So basically, awesome chapter!
4/15/2014 c2 5Chef FtAaIiRlY
"AHHH ANGEL!" XD too funny. That and the spicy wings reaction! XD ... and then NOOOOOO WHAT'S HAPPENING TO KITE?! WHYYY WHHHYY MUST BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE?!

All in all great chapter *claps* keep it going! I'll see you in the review section again soon enough okaay! :D :D
4/14/2014 c1 Chef FtAaIiRlY
...bread with chocolate sprinkles...? I MUST TRY THAT ONE DAY XD XD XD *imagining- it's gonna be just like a cookie!*

Reading on with the chapter...

Kappas? *jumps out of chair* as in.. KAPPA BREAD?! (Heh of course not but I'm just too excited XD) OMG OMG KAPPA IS THE BEST AHHHHHH! IM GONNA CRYYYYYY! ALSO! PIT BE CAREFUL DONT BUMP INTO PEOPLE AHHHHHHH! Ah the feels man, da feels.

Reading on with the chapter...

GASP AHHHH DOUBLE GASP! It's Kite! Oh geee she's like the main guurrrllll! *jumps out of window* Kite is introduced! This is where is alllllll beginsss! *shows neighbors* Look loooook!

Reading on with the chapter...

Clubs huh XD Chef is real bad at using clubs in the game (you aren't alone Kite! CHEF IS HERE WITH YA XD) the only one I could manage is the Magnus one, which I only use if I'm desprate- trolling with that weapon and some powers. Anyways other than that I'd be toast in LvD or FFA, clubs, blades, and orbitors aren't my high point though I specialize in claws and staffs. Bows are like ehhh, I could fight with them but it wouldn't be my default weapon. Pandora claws for life!

Oh geez me an dmy blabbering mouth going off topic DX

Great job with the chapter! I don't really mind the small mistakes and it's totally fine because english isn't your first. There aren't a lot of grammar issues either so yaaaaay uproar for youuuu! *gives a Chef golden star* XD XD XD
4/13/2014 c11 alcamoth
Noooo! Cliffie!
4/11/2014 c10 alcamoth
Aw shucks! Thanks for recommending me.:) Great chapter as usual!
4/8/2014 c9 alcamoth
Wow! Kite's backstory was so cool! :D
4/4/2014 c7 Pit
Write more
4/2/2014 c7 alcamoth
Those jerks... Poor Pit... And Kite...
3/30/2014 c6 alcamoth
No prob! I laughed at the part where Pit said "You're a kitenapper!" Can't wait for the next chapter!
3/29/2014 c2 alcamoth
I like this! Although I think some people are used to seeing angels (since in Chapter 1 of the game, people cheer when they see Pit), but it's still good!
30 « Prev Page 1 2