for Listen

11/18/2019 c8 2Meganp
Such a emotional story, I love it. Too bad is on hiatus, do you think you’ll ever finish it? Even after all these years I still miss Augg and Annie
7/1/2014 c8 YoreReader
Dangnabbit! For a moment, I thought one of them would say no.

Are they going to get worse before they get better together?

I'm afraid.
7/1/2014 c7 YoreReader
I'm a little afraid that because they're holding back, they might blow up in front of the shrink but I'm much more afraid that they'll blow up without her there and run away from each other as a consequence.
7/1/2014 c6 YoreReader
How are they going to heal and move forward if they can't be honest with themselves much less each other?
6/30/2014 c5 YoreReader
They're still hemming and hawing! They need to be honest. Or they're not going to get anywhere.
6/30/2014 c4 YoreReader
Much better! I'm glad things between them seem to be improving. And now couples therapy, is that a good sign?
6/30/2014 c3 YoreReader
Listen, Auggie. She loves you. Right now, she needs to find herself again before she can be with you. I know it's going to be extremely difficult but you need to let her go. I think it's the only way to help her. There's really no other choice then, is there?
6/30/2014 c2 YoreReader
So she didn't leave? Good. Not so good of her letting Auggie think she left, though. But she did tell him what she was feeling and stayed to listen when Auggie began to relay his story.

It's a start.
6/30/2014 c1 YoreReader
Running? When has running solved anything, Annie? Now being scared, that I understand.

I hope she comes back.
5/19/2014 c8 WanderLust
Really enjoying this story. I like your take on PostDark Annie. Thanks for sharing.
4/18/2014 c8 Guest
loving it!
4/18/2014 c8 37Marie King
This was a excellent installment
I loved how you referenced Barcelona really great writing
You as usual wrote Annie & Auggie's dialogue with incredible emotional detail, awesome work

I cannot wait to read & review more so please update again really soon :)
4/18/2014 c8 5Finlaure13
A big, contented sigh.
4/18/2014 c8 17kaitlin1198
Best updated ever I love how slowly they are finally letting things out this is wat they need! Great chapter!
4/4/2014 c7 37Marie King
This was a awesome installment I adore Auggie & Barber's relationship in the show and you wrote it splendidly here!

I am so psyched to read & review more of this story so please update again really soon :)
36 Page 1 .. Last Next »