for Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling

10/17/2016 c4 4PastryFudger
can i use this in my fanfic?
8/17/2016 c1 Guest
stupid
4/7/2015 c4 12Refictionista
I. LOVE. THIS. I did a search to find other fundamental laws of magic and was sent here. This is fantastic. Great job!
3/25/2015 c6 11Renata MM
I liked it. And about centaurs, they living in a florest and not in cities isn't a mark of higer intelligence? :)
8/5/2014 c2 32unlikely2
A splendidly off the wall admixture of ideas. Congratulations.
Incidentally, would you happen to know how many thaum it takes to get the rabbit back into the hat?
Regards,
unlikely2
3/17/2014 c2 55HallowRain8587
This is a wonderful idea. Keep it up.
3/16/2014 c1 stonegnome1
I look forward to developments in this story. The history is interesting but the ideas about how magic works and why will shape the universe in which it occurs. I wonder if there will be other stories in that universe?
3/16/2014 c1 2Henny B-F-R
I love this! So few people take the time to geek out over theory, and it really deserves more to be written about it. I also love how similar your style is to JK's in that it's quirky and silly (e.g. the rabbit ruling over Britain, the book on rubber ducks). If she'd written this book up, it would be like this.

I'm part of a creative writing RPG called Sonora. We write within the Potterverse but using original characters and setting. And I teach Transfiguration and set quite a few theory classes... We've just started a new term but applications are still open, so I really hope you'll check us out. Message me if you have any questions. It's sonoramagic. net (without the space).