FanFiction.Net
for May It Be

7/15 c14 Denie1943
This is a lovely story and sadly it doesn't make it to the end...Thanks for sharing. Hope you are well!
9/22/2016 c14 Alexis
I love this as Una and Walter were my two favourite characters! Update?
6/8/2016 c14 DELiA thebest
I really loved reading this piece of do seem to have a biased opinion of Faith.I do wish you'd continue writing the way I really do like your writing to l. 's in so many writing and you'll be a star some I do mean one thing please don't modernise your and keep the goods coming.
6/7/2016 c14 murder she wrote
Please do continue writing!
4/9/2016 c14 3PlutoYN
wow I love your story, please continue ! I was so disappointed when Walter died in the book I really wanted he and Una to have a long romantic relationship and your story is amazingI'm glad to see that I'm not the only one who thought that !
10/18/2014 c14 Guest
Is this the end? Chapt 14 seemed much more rushed and didn't make a lot of sense. Overall it was a nice story but this character WASNT Walter Blythe! Other than the name there was no similarity between him and LMM's Walter. You should also spend some time reading LMM's books, to learn how they speak - you use words and sayings and slang that her characters would never use
10/15/2014 c1 FSSwan
Loved this chapter! Please write more! :)
10/14/2014 c14 19Alinyaalethia
I did like the description of Una's dress, it sounded a thing of beauty. And your description of the dance had very much a feeling of LMM about it, all the shimmering and other-world quality she does do well. Looking forward to reading more.
10/7/2014 c13 Alinyaalethia
I do appreciate the way you add to Una's character and draw her out by giving her interests beyond house and home. And I'm envying her the warm sand and the waves. It long ago became weather for stockings by my piece of sea and so I can only walk alongside it at a distance. Which leads me to say, the other thing I've enjoyed in this chapter has been your descriptions, the competitive flowers, the fields, the sea, I could see them all, and loved them the more for conjuring Inverness so completely. and that conversation about the brook, it was just the sort of conversation they would have, so we'll done again, and I will look forward to further instalments.
10/5/2014 c13 FSSwan
Please write more! I love your story!
10/1/2014 c1 FSSwan
Please write MORE! You're a great author!
9/28/2014 c12 Alinyaalethia
It was lovely to see this updated, though I confess as a singer who finds music both deeply athletic and time-demanding, I winced a little over Rose's suggestion it needn't be taken too seriously ( though she is by no means alone in so thinking.) More than that though I was glad to see Una's music really developed. Maud has it in Rainbow Valley that the wish of Una's small heart to learn piano, and so I'm always pleased when writers remember as much and credit her with a talent for it. She does so much for others that it's gratifying to see her realise something for herself, to which end I shall cross my fingers she does take that scholarship.
8/18/2014 c11 Emolma
Lovely chapters, I hope you update soon.
8/12/2014 c2 FSSwan
I really liked your fanfiction.
8/12/2014 c11 Guest
Type your review for this chapter here...
28 Page 1 2 Next »