for Six Weeks Later

2/6/2016 c3 Mags
My heart kinda sunk when I noticed this hasn't been updated in a year. But this is still awesome and I hope your write more someday... if you're still alive, that is... xD
2/6/2016 c1 YES
A sequel! I'm so much into this, can't wait to see what's next. Now, if you escuse me...
3/21/2015 c3 joylinn
I say don't post them yet, no spoilers prease!
2/3/2015 c3 12moonprincessyuna1
Really good hopefully you updated soon
2/3/2015 c3 MichAre1a
Another great chapter! I'll read them whenever you ddecide to post them, hehe! I can't wait to read more!
2/2/2015 c3 48LadyLorena
A lovely, fun chapter. Slow is never a problem- problem-you have more time to get it just right.

I say post your shorts after so as not to give away where you are going and just in case you find your story taking a direction that makes your details inconsistent. Stories can take off like that.

I will await your next chapter patiently.
2/2/2015 c3 Aldwyntor
So finally noticed this was this cont to your other story and can I say I love it! Like the introductution of the friend Paul cause Loki deff needs some friends so I like that and the questions there just awesome there,can't wait for the next bit :3
2/2/2015 c3 lokiworshipper13
I love the first story with Loki and Karla and I am loving this story just as much. You have such a way with capturing their emotions and I look forward to your updates...patiently! As far as the one-shots go, I would love to read them now, but will understand if you decide to wait on posting them. Spoilers don't really bother me much cuz I will read the whole story regardless!
2/1/2015 c3 111scorpion22
Oh I loved this chapter especially the ending it made me laugh hysterically. I hope there is more
12/21/2014 c2 Priscilla The Ancient One
keep up the good work! :D i can't wait for the next chapter
7/4/2014 c2 6SatiaShade
Well then, I can't wait to read about Loki and Karla in public. Hope there won't be any trouble and they can spend enjoyable evening together. And of course the dance scene!
Hmm... every time I'm reading this (yes, I've read those chapters more than once xD) I can't get rid of vision of Loki walking around his chamber in Asgardian Palace and trying to keep himself occupied with anything, just to keep himself from thinking about Karla. Maybe you would write a one-shot or chapter with a little retrospection with Loki and his internal battle? :)
6/27/2014 c2 4MidgardianMaiden
Please please please update soon, I adore Karla and Loki, and this story. It's beyond wonderful,
6/10/2014 c2 1angel897
liked it love to read more of it so please keep writing kay
5/30/2014 c2 111scorpion22
Really great your story doesn't make loki seem so bad after all
5/18/2014 c2 1LokixSigyn
meep I need to know what happens. pleeeeease post more soon. :D
28 Page 1 2 Next »