for Bravery

5/7/2018 c9 laurajustin
Great story! Can't wait for the next update!
3/20/2018 c9 Guest
It's been exactly THREE YEARS since you last posted... Where are you? Why did you leave this story, huh!? I hope you post chptr 10 very very soon cos i'm dying! Update sooooooon!
3/20/2018 c1 Guest
It's really interesting. I love how you write, very gripping and engaging. I also love that it's a ZerLu one, too! Please continue the awesome work and keep it up, because you're AWESOME! And you rock for writing this AMAZINGNESS!
3/20/2018 c1 Guest
Are you ever gonna continue this story or not? It sooooo good! Please update soon...
3/20/2018 c9 Guest
This fic needs an update STAT!
2/5/2018 c9 Guest
This is so exciting! What's going to happen next? How are Lucy and Lyon going to defeat Zeref? Ahh, I need to know right now! Please, please, please update this story! I really love! :3
5/30/2017 c9 Guest
OMG! This is so freaking amazing! Why aren't you continuing this fic? Please continue it, it's extremely awesome and gripping! Not to mention it's a zercy story with a bit of graylu in it!
4/5/2017 c9 LilLinkGirl
Sweet! Where are you going with this? Please come back!
10/23/2016 c9 Samira Vongola
I hope that updates soon
9/27/2015 c9 1kiarasstars
Holy. Fucking. Hell. That is amazing.
5/20/2015 c9 2BlackSakura-chi
Zeref x Lucy! Oh man! I feel sorry for Zeref! Lucy, think more about him! XD
4/14/2015 c9 VampireQueenKrul
Update please :)
3/18/2015 c9 4AMMiss
Wow! Another amazing chapter. Keep up the amazing work! I look forward to the next chapter! :D

Happy Writing!
3/11/2015 c9 39annequinox
No what is this is there really going to be something between Zeref and Lucy or...?

Gah. I am confused. T,T Too confused. Just please tell me... will they be together in the end?

I'm glad you updated though :)
3/9/2015 c9 WordsWithoutFriends