for Mutual Trust

6/30/2019 c1 Guest
Love it, X)
8/27/2016 c1 2Stars Moons and Darkness
It'd be neat to see this expanded upon.
2/17/2015 c1 49Venquine1990
Not exactly the way I would mix the two worlds but you definitely made for an interesting story. I like it!
12/15/2014 c1 6harrypotter82
Pretty good. A few minor spelling errors but overall really good!
3/24/2014 c1 Axalion
Hey, first of all, wow it's awesome to get a response for just favoriting a story, I would be glad to review. Your story was sometjing unique that I hadn't even thought of before. I was scrolling through the list of Harry Potter crossovers and the idea of one with Toy Story honestly surprised me! I would never have thought of such a creative way to have the actual Toy Story characters interact with the wizarding world, but you found a really cool way to do it.

I loved your characterization of Mr. Weasley. He had just enough awe of muggles without seeming stupid and I realy like how you had him handle the situation. It would be interesting to see his follow up on trying to get more toys to talk to him, but really him talking with Harry was a perfect way to end it. I can just imagine his reaction! Some of the dialogue between the toys seemed forced or too quick, though I am trying to recall most of it from last night. Really I just love how you used Mr. Weasley as the character to interact with them.
Two things that seemed weird to me were the Toys' appearance in Britian and them getting caught in the first place. I don't remember if you mentioned anything about a vacation or some other reason for why Andy's family was there in the first place but a line or two on that might clear that up. Maybe Buzz or Woody could worry about getting back before the family got on a plane or something? On them getting caught I can't really think of anything you did wrong, as your story hinges on that, but it seemed weird that out of every toy in the world that it would be Buzz and Woody that got caught. Them just quarreling didn't seem like the best of reasons as I'm sure several toys argue and the cast of Toy Story seemed more than apt at hiding. Maybe the thought of getting left behind in London would prompt them to sneak into luggage or some thing when Mrs. Davis finds them? I don't know. Neither of the two seem like major problems and have more to do with me being picky than anything else.

Your writing style was excellent and your characterizations were spot on. Your world incorporated a perfect amount of each of the sources to blend them into a believable coexisting world and the dialogue was able to flow from humorous to serious very easily.

Again, thanks for the quick response and of course for the interesting read! Good luck with your future works!

Axalion
3/21/2014 c1 8SH Ships Sherlock
This is wonderful! I don't think I ever would have thought of that! Very well done! I only had one tiny little problem: Toy Story is American, and Andy's family lives in America, so Woody and Buzz wouldn't think of Andy's mother as mum but as mom. Other than that, fantastic!
3/21/2014 c1 ILoveSiriusBlack4
This is the best crossover ever! I could totally see this happening! I love it!
3/20/2014 c1 Guest
I like this what if crossover and hope to see more of your work soon !

The Crimson Mage.
P.S; Today is the first day of spring (So Google says !)