for Spark

9/5/2016 c3 13liLIAnDM
So sweet, I love how you made them interact! Great fic!
7/23/2016 c3 11Ohgress
OMG this was perfect! I miss thus period in their life so much.
2/29/2016 c3 33randomcat23
Oh my gosh. I lI've how it all called back to earlier pieces of their conversation. That was very clever and well done.

Thanjs for the read!
2/29/2016 c2 randomcat23
Ah. I love this stage of their relationship. So awkwardly adorable. Nice writing!
2/29/2016 c1 randomcat23
Haha that was entertaining and in-character to boot. Off to read the next part!
1/17/2016 c3 Kimmy
I love this fic to pieces. The characterization is seriously spot on - the hesitance, the awkwardness, and the tension were played out so well. I could see it happening on the show. You have such a talent for bringing these characters to life.
12/4/2015 c1 36latinisdead
This was one of the best fics that I have ever read. Your Daryl is spot on. Not only that, you capture their slow burn perfectly. I love how awkward they are and how they just know when it's the right time.
See, I don't see them like Glenn an Maggie, full of passion and wants to do it every single day because they're not that kind of couple. i love this very much. Now, for them to reunite in the 6th season so we can get that slow burn kiss.
6/10/2015 c3 7Amber815
This definitely made me smile. I know it's been a while since you wrote this, but I thought I'd let you know how much I enjoyed it. I love your Caryl stories, you write these characters and their tentative romance just beautifully. Thank you for sharing!
1/18/2015 c3 115UA
My goodness!

Their awkward adoration of simply being in each other's company is adorable.

Love this story.

Off to dig through your catalog of stories.

Shae
7/29/2014 c3 deniselynne1966
Man, I hope S5 finally gives us Caryl. This was beautiful 3 I loved how each taught the other how to leave their comfort zone and open themselves to possibilities. The parallel between them was perfect...just takes a little spark.
6/23/2014 c3 sweetveruca
Sweet! :) Thank you!
6/19/2014 c3 annibelle
I really loved this story SO much. It made me grin the whole time. SO sweet, and so in-character. Love!
6/13/2014 c3 26salanderjade
Such a lovely little story. Just right. The mood, characterization, even the words they speak are just spot on. If/when we get canon, I hope the writers take a similar approach. These two don't need fireworks and bells. They need a moment to just figure it out and the courage to act on it. Well done. Thanks for sharing. (Whowhatsitwhich)
6/12/2014 c3 24serpetinefire
such a sweet ending! Love it!
6/12/2014 c3 Rodgerse
Very sweet and very beautiful. I loved each chapter and am sorry to see it end.
61 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »