for Almost Morning in the Hamptons

9/24/2020 c7 Chacha
Wow! Beautiful story. I like it alot.
9/30/2018 c7 Guest
Very nice. We read only Castle.
4/25/2017 c7 Guest
I truly enjoyed this story. Thank you for taking the time to write it
8/12/2016 c7 30The-KLF
A really happy ending! Thank you for writing and sharing with us :-)
12/11/2015 c7 ksatan624
J'aime encore cette histoire fort sympathique. Tout le monde est enfin réuni. Ce qui paraissait invraisemblable est arrivé ! J'aime parce que dès les premières lignes , je suis tout de suite prise dans l'histoire, très intéressée par ce que vous écrivez.
2/1/2015 c7 Moochiecat
An absolutely perfect ending to a wonderful story!
2/1/2015 c7 72Garrae
This has been a really gentle, loving story and I have enjoyed it very much because of that. Thank you.
2/1/2015 c7 Manxkid
such a sweet story which I thoroughly enjoyed
1/26/2015 c6 Saved240307
Dear Wendy,
Heartfelt and sincere condolences on you loss, I to am grieving at the moment my darling mum passed away most unexpectedly on Boxing Day, dec 26th we were very close and I feel the loss deeply, God bless you and give you peace at this sad time... Regards Allison from England
1/26/2015 c6 Garrae
I certainly hope that ch7 does co-operate. I like how peaceful this story is.
1/26/2015 c6 kato769
Wendy, I'm so sorry for loss. I hope writing this beautiful story is helping you get through this difficult time. It certainly brightens my day.
1/26/2015 c4 10VFBFan
I'm so sorry for your loss. I really hope that you will be able to move on someday and wish you and your family strength and all the best.

Greets and condolences from Germany.
1/26/2015 c6 VFBFan
"...so purple monsters talk funny just like you when you had too much wine." I spit out the juice I was drinking while I read this. :D

Sooooo cute. Can't wait to read more. I really hope Ian gets his wish and the baby will be a boy and PLEASE MARTHA...Marry Alex. He seems to be such a great guy!
1/25/2015 c4 eileen.nesbit.9
Just started to read your for your for writing when you can it does help some of us as an take care.
1/25/2015 c4 24GeekMom
Hey Wendy,

I was so happy to see an update. I'm glad you're writing again.

This was lovely. LOL, I kind of needed this as a vacation from the scene I'm writing in Breaching. You have an amazing talent for describing everyday normal and making it sound magical. I so wanted to go fishing or chill with Martha & Kate gazing over the lake. Thanks for the serene feeling of this story. I'm looking forward to the rest.
62 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »