for Nightmare - A Tale of the 'Dear Rob' 'Verse

5/23/2015 c2 25Bits And Pieces
That was very intense! Your descriptions are so vivid, and they paint the scene so colorfully - you have a way of crafting the images without resorting to being blunt (I hope that made sense.) You definitely know how to bring out the terror, as well, and I could really feel for Wili in this chapter.

Excellent work, indeed.
4/25/2014 c2 5icanhearthedrums
whoa...it's so intense!
4/20/2014 c2 Snooky
Wonderful to see an update from you! I caught the Sunset Blvd. line, and it fits perfectly. I admit I read this three times before reviewing.

"I will die for you if I can.

I will die with you if I cannot." very powerful lines here. I just love how you incorporate different works into your chapters/tales. And your writing style is truly unique.
4/18/2014 c2 2JannaKalderash
That was a pretty intense nightmare.

So...the child that will become Magneto is in this, eh? As well as that freak Schmidt, his cousin, Faust and others that will probably show up later on.

Poor Willi, I hope that by getting this craziness down on paper he can start to exorcise his demons.

I just wanted to tell you that I had a pretty intense dream from this, only a Valkyrie swooped into the camp on the back of a winged horse and shot the cousins in the head with a honking huge arrow each. Faust ended up being torn apart by her horse.
3/23/2014 c1 76snooky-9093
As I said, this chapter was very powerful. Sure left a lasting impression. the tension was obvious. I loved seeing how you incorporated Walter's character in here, and how in your universe, he really went high up on the ladder. I also appreciated the mention of McCarthyism and that terrible period in our history.

I have no idea why they couldn't have used the same character in the d-Day episode, but they used the same actors all over the place...so why not. We really know who he was. LOL.
3/22/2014 c1 2JannaKalderash
Nice to see that this series is back! I hope that Willy and Rob get through this all right, and that schmuck What's-his-face had better be watching over his shoulder!