for The Imperial Rule

1/22/2018 c2 KitsuneFlame98
Hey this is a really well done story! I like the way its written and how u managed to crossover the two shows!
10/30/2015 c3 4Leafeon12
Great story keeping going I love this anime and this story is great! :)
12/4/2014 c3 deathdemon12345
WAIT!
Vali Lucifer is actually following Rias's orders!
...
Maybe I haven't gotten up to it in the light novel but having him to follow Rias is abit out of ordinary...
And where is his Team?
11/19/2014 c3 Guest
Not bad, but you did say Gate of the Gate when Lucy summoned Capricorn, your villain is a little dull other than he's super-powerful. Also you need to space out your dialogue so it'll be easier to read, and Erza's speaking patterns are a little different from how you write her. Other than that, great stuff.
8/15/2014 c3 Guest
post more pleaze
5/4/2014 c3 Shin XIX
During the fight, why does Issei use [gift/transfer] to Natsu? This power can power-up a item or a person for a while.

The form of base of Divine Dividing is a white dragon wing and why Vali is with them? (I'm kinda curious).
4/7/2014 c2 Ryland29
Please no natsuxriasxharem, those stories get boring and repetitive fast in this crossover fandom and natsu never fitted in that a harem to begin with. Its better if you keep this a adventure/fantasy (shounen) story.
4/4/2014 c2 treeofsakuras
So, will there be pairings? Maybe some natsuxrias?
4/4/2014 c2 rath11
Nice chapter keep up the good work :)
3/30/2014 c1 rath11
This is so cool i read it the first day it released but i couldnt log on pls update *FANBOYING* I love AHHHHHHHHHHH

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service