for Lance's Questions

11/4/2018 c12 1gabelou1991
J'aime beaucoup j'adore le titre est l'intrigue est bonne et cela aurait pu être canon.
11/3/2018 c1 gabelou1991
J'aime beaucoup ton début continue.
2/1/2018 c12 summeronice
wonderful !
11/29/2016 c12 30Betterbuddy
I loved every chapter! Very nice story-I just love missing scenes pieces and I especially liked how so much of this was told from Lance's POV. Very nice work!
11/29/2016 c1 Betterbuddy
I love this story. Honestly, Oliver and Quentin Lance have probably the most complex relationships on the show, and it is rarely addressed to this extent. I especially loved your connections to the polygraph done back in S1 episode 5 Damaged.

You covered everything that I would have loved to have seen onscreen. And, back in season 2 with Sarah was when I felt Oliver and Lance had the best relationship and mutual respect.
8/24/2015 c1 Lelouch.Vi.B
Not even trough the first Chapter and I already have the need to write a review!
Because OH MY GOD! Your story is so amazingly well written!

Ps. I'll come back after I finisch reading it XD
7/17/2015 c12 Megth
Just finished reading this or the second time and am again in awe of your writing! You have a way with words to explain feelings and expressions like no other - truly amazing. I think I might have said it in my review of The Island, but will say it again - there is no other writer on ff that can write both emotional and physical torture as good as you! I love all your stories and really hope to see more from you - especially Oliver torture ones.
7/8/2015 c12 19orthankg1
Very nice.
11/21/2014 c7 Guest
The story is good, and I understand the need to make something dramatic, but I feel you fell a little short. How did the brothers know to wait at the mail drop office? While warning is good, why is it even needed? Remember (TV show aside), the world is bigger than Starling. Why would the two still be in town? Why not relocate to a new town - say Metropolis? Thus not even needing warning as the Lee brothers wouldn't even know to look there. The set-up seems a bit contrived as a result. But the drama and tension is good.
8/25/2014 c12 1madcloisfan
Loved it

Sequel please?
8/7/2014 c12 3priyangani
I really liked your fic.

Thanks for the sharing.

Good luck with the others.
5/14/2014 c4 43VioletEmeraldx
I think you and Oiaso might be friends? So you probably know that I am the beta for Oiaso's English Arrow fics. Anyway, she told me this was a good example of a "Reveal fic" when I wasn't familiar with the term. I'm only read the first 4 chapters so far but I really am loving this! Amazing story. I love these characters and the idea behind the fic and all of it. ;)
5/12/2014 c12 pctronics
Great ending to a great story. I think a sequel where the team works the other way around would be great. In this one Lance came to the team with a threat, but in the sequel, the team should come to Lance with the threat... Slade to be exact. Might be an interesting read.
5/6/2014 c12 10Oiaso
You already know it, but I love this fic, and this is going to be one of those few fics I will read over and over again. I want to thank you for sharing it with us, but mostly, for make me feel so much. You're the best!
5/5/2014 c12 Kat
Thought it was fantastic, great story :-)
94 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »