for Blue Lights

9/19 c1 1mayawene
6/11/2020 c1 Guest
Lovely story
11/30/2017 c1 afaineant
first fic i read where Spencer and tony are related...very nice
7/17/2017 c1 Story.Lover.Jynger
So freaking good!
6/28/2017 c1 IWishIHadATurtle
10/10 Amazing! I REALY lied how you depicted Spencer's immense concern for Tony, even over his very important to him job. And the discription of Tony after Gibbs told him he wasn't going to die...it gave me chills(?) I guess. All I know is that that scene was spectacular.
The only thing is that we didn't really get a reason for Hotch's behavior in the beginning. It flowed well but I would've liked an explanation, like if Spencer was super new to the job or something.
Other than my terrible recommendation this story is absolutely incredible, well thought out, and original. I never would've considered the two as cousins before now and I do have to admit, it works.
Stay hydrated and restful and I hope to hear back from you soon. :)
4/13/2017 c1 2reader1writer1
So moving. I loved it. I kind of wish there was more, but you have to go where the story takes you.
11/2/2016 c1 7shadowcat ninja
If I was Reid I would have thrown it back in Hotch's face
7/28/2016 c1 5MomoPeachFlower
Oh my god! This is brilliant, I almost thought you were actually gonna kill my baby off there for a second. I was in tears and blubbering right along with Kate and Reid.
6/24/2016 c1 RyomaLover-3685
Love this story have read it multiple times! :-)
2/5/2016 c1 1bjq
AWESOME
11/8/2015 c1 3sat1
Good story!
7/22/2015 c1 23Rori Potter
Amazing!
3/29/2015 c1 Jane
Hey I love Reid and Tony so I really loved this story.I would love to read more adventures of Reid and Tony.
11/18/2014 c1 9Mrs. Florish
Aww poor Reid. Was worried about Hotch's attitude for a moment there.
11/7/2014 c1 7deannamd
wow this was an emotional story i loved it
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »