for from her lips to god's ears

6/27/2017 c1 Jummper
(crying) and now i feel depressed.

Good, your story so good. Keep writing
8/25/2015 c1 3huemid
ugH i don't even ship aomine and satsuki but I LOVE THIS SO MUCH UGH. GREAT JOB.
1/28/2015 c1 trolliehime
soo awesome!
6/6/2014 c1 kendeadacct
WHY DID I READ THAT WHY

AoMomo is pretty much my OTP, endgame or otherwise, through and through and I knew what was going to happen and I was expecting it, but GOD. This was beautiful and tragic and, ooh, you cruel cruel person. I love and hate the fact that you describe Momoi through Aomine's eyes because the way he talks about her (with fond exasperation, teasingly insulting her with so much love, and so much familiarity) is so him and it makes it that much more poignant when he loses her. Oh god, here comes another wave of tears. I'm just going to stop now before I end up crying myself to sleep.

Thank you for sharing this fic!
5/1/2014 c1 blossom-avenger632
so cruel. :'(
4/23/2014 c1 crossforces
Jfc.

I'm crying so hard right now. Even though I had a slight inkling of what I'd be getting into here, I still read it and I'm gross sobbing. So ugly. Ugh. This story is so beautiful and I'm so upset.
3/28/2014 c1 Watermellow
Satsuki is the reason I like Kuroko no Basuke. How dare you?

It's awesome.
3/27/2014 c1 10Emporia Nexus
Look on the floor and see the remnants of my feelings squirming in a puddle of their own flesh and blood.
Damn you.
Why must you hurt us in this way.
3/24/2014 c1 8FairyLucyka
;;;;;;;A;;;;;;;;
How could you do this to me? Make me suffering due the happiness at the first time orzorz /cries/
This is a tragic story I've ever read.. And I can't say anything despite of your diction and plot are so beauty (in tragic meaning though) ;;;;;A;;;;;
I'm screaming at the end of the story
3/24/2014 c1 18Seseorang
That was...one beautiful pain. I really love how Daiki behaviour towards Satsuki changes through years, the familial interactions and then you end it like...a blade piercing my heart. Wonderful job.
3/24/2014 c1 3Emku
WHYYYYYYY?!
It was beautiful yet painful. I'm crying and I know that I'm not the only one but...
But I do love this story. And I think it'd be great if you decide to continue it.
Of course, if you do, you can count on me ; )
3/23/2014 c1 cried a liter
THERE WERE A FEW ERRORS
BUT I LOVE IT I FREAKIN DO
I CRIED A LITER
3/23/2014 c1 Lila B
YOUR HORRIBLE PERSON! I DIED A LITTLE ON THE INSIDE!

(But wow that was a beautiful story. I loved the softness you brought out in Daiki, and how he reacts with Satsuki. They are literally the cutest thing on earth. Looking forwards to what you come up with next! This was awesome.)
3/23/2014 c1 40xfucktheglasses