for The Thing About Leaving

6/3/2019 c1 MultifandomLover
You did great I love it. All thu I would have NOT killed Alois I haven't watched the show yet (Still)
But I love the pairings, Sebastian x Ciel and Claude x Alois love them. XD
2/17/2015 c1 momotachibana
Very beautiful fic even if it ended with death! I wonder if Claude is really oblivious to Alois's feelings towards him or he just doesn't care? And there was a little mistake in here: Alois wasn't wearing underwear beneath his shorts but later on it says that he was wearing underwear.
8/19/2014 c1 SweaterSatan
Amazing! Great job!
6/16/2014 c1 4DokidokiMariel46
So Im gonna give a little s/o to the guests here because yall are fantastic
Krista: I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND; you read angst even though you KNOWW it's gonna rip your heart out.(even though you reallyyy went for it this time, it IS a death fic lmao). BUT. THANK YOU FOR READING AN REVIEWING, I wasnt sure if the feels got across properly, cause to me..I didnt feel much as i was writing it lol. Thankyou

Road541: Oh...oh my, was it that sad? *smiles sort of gleefully bc that was my intention* I honestly dont even know how i managed to pull off this fic, since in the show i wasnt that big of a fan of these characters lol. (ahem i didnt like the second season that much in general actually lol). ANYWAY, your review makes me happy bc it means that I was able to do the angsty character death thing right, thank youu
6/16/2014 c1 Road541
GAHHHH! *wipes eyes, applauding*
This was one of the best fabrics I've read in this fandom.
I'm fighting back tears. 3
It was so perfect. The characters were in character, and it just.. Yes!
5/21/2014 c1 Krista
UGHHHH You cruel person, making me think this would be adorable and then BAM - breaking my heart in two. But really, it was amazing. But... the feels! I don't really know why I do this to myself - I always hate angst, but I love it, too, and I just keep on reading it. Though this may be one of the best angst fics I've read in a while... I'll have to log in and favorite sometime. Will definitely be checking some of your other stuff!
-K
3/28/2014 c1 Mademoiselle Wordsmith
AMAZING!

Not a lot of people search out this pair on their own but goodness their missing out. I think you captured Alois very well, and I kinda wish it had been a multi-chapter story as it's been some time since I found a story where the characters act just how I would imagine them to act...

I'm a little jealous at how in-character you seem to write them. I always try very hard to make characters in-character (especially Alois and Claude) but I never seem able to get them just right...

Very nice! *applause* *throws confetti* *passes out chocolate cake*