for Free Runner

This a great story
3/14 c30 4Chairmanz Fluffy
Will the saga continue?
2/24 c30 2SamsonCaldera
Almost a year and half since the last update and I patiently await the next one. At the same time I hope you're doing okay, to this day this is still my favorite fanfic and I've been following it for 4 years now. Hope to hear about the next chapter, or that this is the end of it, soon.
2/3 c30 1inamillionco
What a lovely story! Loved it
1/19 c30 L1NK1NPARK4EVER
I'm following just in case you decide to continue this beauty, but even if you don't at least you got to a good ending so I'm not left with a cliff hanger.
11/5/2020 c1 13xXIyra16Xx
God I have missed this story. I’m getting that quote from the first chapter as a tattoo btw I have an image for it too. I’m a Iil sad it hasn’t updated but I know the feeling of having no motivation or inspiration to work on a project.

Hope to hear back from you. You can talk to me when ever ok :)
10/19/2020 c30 Power Taco
hm
8/28/2020 c30 Nightcore25
I soo want to read more of this!
7/3/2020 c30 Pegman
Thank you so much for writing this I don’t like reading most of the fanfics that are all about the inappropriate stuff and this one is a light out of the darkness for me through a really tough time of life. So thank you so much for writing this.
3/27/2020 c3 YuukiAsuna-Chan
If i was Ruby i would have told Weiss to fuck off. Seriously, the way she just says "you work for me" would have got her that response.
3/16/2020 c30 Guest
words cannot express how much I hated that character. other than that, I love this story.
3/16/2020 c3 Guest
tell your sister i said thank you.
2/12/2020 c28 Anubis Cloudly
Loved the fluff in this chapter!
12/27/2019 c30 Guest
It’s these small, usually insignificant, episodes, that really touch some hearts. Some laid back, tying up loose end work, that’s both cute and pleasing. Keep it up!

Also, Pyrhaa lives on!