for Free Runner

7/22/2017 c16 Kyoya hatake
There are other ways to deal with the situation at hand. It saoulent be too difficult to get Yang to study a bit and have her take her exams as a "homeschooled individual". She could then proceed with her life as normal. In theory anyway, I'm not all to well versed with that kind of thing.
7/17/2017 c27 LilWhitley
Hey, thank you for writing this. I'm not sure when you're going to update next but just know that I'm loving this story and I can't wait to see more of it!
7/15/2017 c27 overreader99
Great thinking Nora! The only way to save Ruby from that thirsty B. was to start a fire. Brilliant XD!
7/12/2017 c27 6SaltyPancake
I hate heather haha both hopefully soon she'll be gone. Every story needs a heather though right? I hope everything starts to look up for you. I can't wait for the next chapter :)
7/11/2017 c27 GrandKingBear
I love this story and the WhiteRose ship! Thank you so much for continuing to work of this story for as long as you have. I hope that you keep writing and I look forward for the next chapter! Fantastic job and keep up the awesome work :3
7/10/2017 c27 Madddoh067
Hope every thing gets better for you
7/8/2017 c27 Guest
Has this story been dropped?
7/7/2017 c27 12Gold of Termina
I'm sorry to hear that life hit you hard, but I respect that you still manage to get work done. great story so far, I hate Heather with a fiery passion and I agree with the proofreader that she should be run over with a bullet train
7/5/2017 c27 1EternalPKK
Sorry about life. Great chapter.
7/4/2017 c3 shadow.of.intent.115
yes i am happy because this AU is different from most, as in an actual alternate universe and not a relatively small change like the teams being different.
6/22/2017 c27 2SamsonCaldera
This is amazing. Also I hate Heather. Nora had the right idea lol. She always does. But seriously if she tries coming in between Weiss and Ruby I'm gonna throw up. It's your story and you do what you will with it but for people sensitive to things like what Heather is trying to do, if it gets too far I would recommenced putting a trigger warning because I know that there are people, myself included, that can actually get physically ill because of things like that. But regardless keep up the great work and I cannot wait to read more!
6/22/2017 c27 Free runner ch27
This story is amazing, I can't wait for the next update :3.
6/21/2017 c27 3CakeyFTW
Lol, Nora's whole "I did nothing" bit was hilarious XD. We all know Nora woulda burned Heather with that spotlight too lol. I kinda hope she does actually lol
6/20/2017 c27 Madddog067
We love you story hope to see more soon
6/20/2017 c27 Guest