for Free Runner

6/12/2017 c27 17STRQ
*eagerly awaiting the next chapter where Heather mysteriously goes missing while on tour* anyays, lov this story, keep it going forever, and also...more Nora
6/12/2017 c27 2Valiantgloom
I love this story. I'm so glad to see it updated. Sorry to hear that you have been in the hospital a bit, and I hope everything gets better for you and your family from here on out.
6/11/2017 c27 Guest
oh my god im so happy that you are back
sorry im a bit confused whats the name of your deviantart account?
6/7/2017 c27 agent000sock
This made my month, I'm so happy, thank you so much for being an amazing person
6/6/2017 c27 SB
Take your time. Its worth the wait- SB
6/5/2017 c27 Celestialfae
Woot! Woot! Woot!

Weiss is such a princ-er princess charming looking after her princess with such care.

GTFO Heather. Ruby belongs to Weiss. You ruined whatever 'chance' you had with Ruby years ago. Although I'm certain there were others, you proved to be the worst.

Good story keep it up.
6/2/2017 c27 1Deku07
Another awesome chapter as usual that leaves me wanting more. I hope you and your family are doing better. Take all the time you need to heal and support each other!
6/2/2017 c27 Icarussian
I love these chapters, and with the shortness, it feels like ruby is slowly recovering. Also, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa weiss is so cute when she's comforting her girlfriend. just keep heather away from them. like, ten feet away. maybe not into traffic, since car crashes seem to be a bit traumatizing, but instead on the other side of a fence? like a really pointy fence?
6/2/2017 c27 5suomynonAX
This was worth the wait~ Please take care of yourself and your family! :)
5/31/2017 c27 Max
It's okay that the update was late, because it was super worth, great to see that one of my favorite white rose fanfics is making a comeback so now to deal with that rat/faced sjeiowjsgdbd annoying needy bossy bish called heather. Although while I hate her I do hope she gets caught for doing some dumb shit, because for the sake of the fanfic it needs to make sense. ily and this fanfic, sorry to hear what happened, I hope your family is doing better and feel free to update when you are absolutely comfortable doing so! Thanks and cya :)
5/30/2017 c27 1Nagaichi
This was great. I like the AU and the way things were put together. Great job!
5/30/2017 c23 Nagaichi
Love this so much!
5/30/2017 c27 2ThymeHealsAllWounds
Boy am I glad I double checked my notifications! I'm so glad to see you're still here. Honestly, this story is what really brought me into reading and enjoying fanfictions and what inspired me to start trying to write some of my own. This story also helped bring me out of one of my deepest depressions, so thank you so much for writing this and take as much time as you need.
5/29/2017 c27 18Dragon and Sword Master
A nice little chapter and I hope to see more in the future. However, please take care of your health first. You, and your family, are more important than any story.
5/29/2017 c27 2Jack Inqu
Sorry to hear about your family illnesses. I hope all of you are feeling better now.

Heather just won't give up, and while Nora's actions were a bit extreme, I have a feeling it's going to take something extreme to get her to give up.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »