for Free Runner

5/26/2017 c27 Weiss-Schnee-is-my-Goddess
im just glad youre still up and moving. :> Cant wait for the next update.
5/26/2017 c27 irishwolf14
Just wanted to say that I was super excited to see that you had updated with a new chapter. I love this story and have read and reread it several times since your last update where I discovered your wonderful story. I'm sorry life has been rough for you and your family but I hope things improve and you get some good karma soon. Once again awesome story and chapter. Hope to see more soon!
5/26/2017 c27 WolvesRock14
I was really happy when I saw that this got updated. :) And don't worry about it okay. Everyone has a life to deal with. I hope you and your family are doing better now. As for the story, you take all the time you need or want to, okay. No rush, no pressure. I do still look forward to the next update, whenever that may be. Until then, keep up the fantastic work! You're doing great!
5/26/2017 c27 KibaPT
YOU ARE STILL ALIVE! And in other news, Yang puns are really bad! Nora has so ready to break some legs!
5/26/2017 c27 GodEyes
it's great to know that you didn't just dropped this story and walked away from it.
And I hope that your life picks up and the chaos calms down
5/26/2017 c27 Guest
Glad you're back. I look forward to more.
5/26/2017 c27 mewtwo15026
Yay, Free Runner update! Yay, White Rose fluff! Yay, wanton destruction!

It's always refreshing to see that you're sticking with this. Best of luck with your life situation, and I hope to see you again soon!

Friend and fan,
~mewtwo15026
5/26/2017 c27 The Hypocritical Dreamer
Welcome back. Another great chapter, as well. Hope you and yours are doing well if not better than before.
5/26/2017 c27 Lord Bedhead
Hello, Author! Nice to finally hear from you! I hope all is well with your family.
Good work, if I may say, as were all the preceding chapters. Still hooked, so I'll sit tight here.
5/26/2017 c27 1Dragon Lord Draco
Its fine life hits everyone hard it just so happens it hit you in the middle of a story
5/26/2017 c27 shiftfiredragon
... This updated? i
I squealed like a schoolgirl. As always, you made a wonderful chapter! ...This is the first review i have made with an actual account.
5/26/2017 c27 11Gwynevere Whisper
''Tis fine ''tis fine, take your time and get everything sorted out, I'm sure everyone can wait. But yeah, enjoyed the chapter, still hating heather. Ya know, the normal stuffs. Keep up the great work and have a nice day!

-Reaper (Gwynevere nowadays, I suppose)
5/26/2017 c27 10Felan Lupus
You're okay now though, right? Family is a bit more important that this, so don't stress. You're amazing so everyone will still be here. As for the chapter, THANK YOU NORA lol I find Heather annoying as all get out, but overall a decent ex/past character. I'm glad Ruby told everyone about her as well, it would have been dumb for her to keep it to herself and possibly get in more trouble/danger because of it. Anyway, to summarize my opinion, you did great as always. I love how much more information we got in the short chapter and that we (probably) will get a few new WhiteRose moments. I so want Weiss to catch Heather and just put the fear of Schnee in her. OOO what if Blake did it? Your story is great, keep up the stunning work!
5/26/2017 c27 4march4fun
Nora is someone I would ALWAYS want watching my back. This chapter was cute. Looking forward to the next one. )
5/26/2017 c27 Shadowmanji