for Free Runner

5/26/2017 c27 Kaiyeti
FANTASTIC WORK AS ALWAYS YOU VRILLIANT GENIUS! *yetihug* That Heather girl is gonna get beat by Weiss or Yang. Also, I fucking love Nora.
5/26/2017 c27 Ninja6345
When I saw the chapter come out I jumped for joy. Hope everything turns out all right for you and your family. Also do not worry about the length of the chapter, any length is fine, just keep up the absolutely fantastic writing.
5/26/2017 c27 Brightstone Keep
Glad to see a new chapter from one of my favorites on this site. Take care of you and yours. We'll be here.
5/26/2017 c27 7Enigma0434
Yay! I'm glad this story isn't dead! I'm sorry about everything that has been going on the past few months and hope things get better for you!

And why couldn't Heather of been set on fire...
3/21/2017 c26 redwolf23456
Great story so far
2/27/2017 c26 Guest
Weiss make her cry in next chapter please,it be fun to see our lovely weiss sass for flirting with ruby
2/24/2017 c26 PersonalPages
Don't worry we're waiting! Life gets a little busy now and then.
2/24/2017 c14 1PersonalPages
I vote for RUBY!
2/14/2017 c26 Shadowmanji
Pfft, you're letting her off easy with cars and train.

Gotta be slow about this. Pit of poison less cobras, caged with lions, fenced in with bulls, orrrrrrr just a nice scar across her face :D
2/7/2017 c26 1kiarasstars
Lmao Minesniper, me too.
Heather needs to back the fuck off before Weiss or Yang needs to make her. Or maybe Blake... hmmm...
Anywho! I bingeread this story today, and I love it~
Followed and favorited!
2/4/2017 c1 7Enigma0434
Love this story! Hope to see an update soon!
2/4/2017 c26 LilWhitley
Hey, I'm loving this story! Update soon!
2/4/2017 c26 6Alpenwolf
So far so good and heather brings in a new aspect, one that spells trouble in one way or another.
1/19/2017 c26 22Haley Earthstone
I'm with Minesniper. First mention of Heather I had to stifle an urge to strangle something. Great work! ;D
1/11/2017 c26 johnjohnho
This story is amazing, I especially love Ruby's and Yang's story. I like how you combined darker themes with humor and romance. I truly do love this as a standalone story, but for a fanfiction it needs more things from canon, just implementing some events from original series in this would be enough. Only thing you have in this from canon is visual likeness to some of the characters.

And you keep apologizing about slow updates, this story has plenty to be called it's own, if you're burned out on it you could just finish it.
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »