for Free Runner

11/13/2016 c26 readddddd
LOVED Heather! Can't wait to see her get taken down a notch though
11/13/2016 c26 19dracohalo117
I already hate Heather...but, I am looking forward to seeing more of the sisters past come up to haunt them.

dracohalo117
11/13/2016 c26 dracohalo117

dracohalo117
11/13/2016 c26 9Pick up a Penny
Normally I'm against character abuse (I say hypocritically because I abuse mine), but please let the worse thing possible happen to Heather
11/13/2016 c26 Guest
this story is pure gold i love it i laugh everytime i read it the humor is well placed and the story line itself is just amazing your doing an amazing job
11/12/2016 c26 9Tim46billion
I agree, except only one car. And that car should be driven by ghost rider so it's on fire and stuff
11/12/2016 c26 Rebmul
maybe heather can get mauled by a rouge cat
11/12/2016 c26 1Deku07
1) I love your beta editor human person. I love their sense of humor. 2) Wow I really fucking hate Heather but I'm glad the fanfiction was updated :3 I'm sorry you'll be so busy and swamped. I hope you still make time to relax and unwind
11/12/2016 c10 King Monarch
What does S.O.B mean?
11/12/2016 c26 5suomynonAX
I have faith that Weiss will trust Ruby despite what Heather seems to be setting up to do. I'm more worried that Ruby's self-esteem is going to take a hit if she starts thinking that Heather flirting with her will hurt Weiss...

Still, I love the atmosphere of the warehouse; everyone is so super-supportive and that just brings a smile to my face whenever I read those paragraphs again.

The only thing I can ask for is more WhiteRose fluff please~
11/12/2016 c26 1Sabercat22
So this is gonna end in one of 3 ways. Weiss stabs Heather. Yang beats the hell out of Heather or she causes Weiss and Ruby to break up.
11/12/2016 c26 Sabercat22
11/12/2016 c26 Kaiyeti
Glad you are back you glorious writer *yetihug* I love the story and already hate Heather Great job.
11/12/2016 c26 13RWBYGuy2015
Heather #BitchAlert I am seriously not going to like her but hate with a firey passion.
11/12/2016 c26 jax-was-here
yes! I absolutely love this story so seeing it updated is awesome! also love what this sets up, I cant wait to see what Weiss has got to say about this chick tryin to get cosy wth ruby.
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »