for Free Runner

6/1/2016 c12 1Deku07
That was both serious and adorable. I loved it!
6/1/2016 c10 Deku07
Oh dang are you and the cats okay? I'm sorry if people pressured you to update sooner. You should be allowed to take all the time you need. This story isn't your life
6/1/2016 c9 Deku07
That's some shitty flirting, but as long as weiss thinks it's successful. Oh God Ruby no. You didn't deserve that.
6/1/2016 c8 Deku07
Aaah that explains Ruby's screen name. I'm loving this story and about to read the next chapter
6/1/2016 c7 Deku07
Yay everyone made up and is happy. And the last line made me laugh like hell
6/1/2016 c6 Deku07
Weiss really is being a bitch right now so I can't entirely blame Ruby for quitting.
6/1/2016 c5 Deku07
That ending just amused me and made me smile so much
5/31/2016 c3 Deku07
I'm sorry your sister used your account without your permission but I'm glad you're continuing the story. Also, the bedroom scene made me laugh like hell
5/31/2016 c24 Vukodlakes
Well done! I'm looking forwards to the next chapter(s)
5/31/2016 c2 Deku07
The street rat with the street skills!
5/31/2016 c1 Deku07
This is a beautiful story so far XD
5/31/2016 c24 Boliechr
Awesome story! I really love real life fics and ruby being a punk kid just makes it better! I plowed through this story in a few hours because it was so good! I really hope to see an update soon! (:
5/31/2016 c24 Constructive
It strikes me as odd that after waking from a car accident, Ruby doesn't even enquire about her girlfriends absence. This and things like checking on Yang over Weiss in the preceding chapters draws the strength of Ruby and Weiss' relationship into question for me.
5/31/2016 c24 24
Has a chapter been removed? As the count is still at 24.
5/31/2016 c24 5suomynonAX
Aww~ happiness~ You have no idea how worried I was after reading the previous chapter. Still a bit worried on how her rehabilitation will pan out, but I know her friends and family will lovingly support her!

I really love how sweet everyone is, and they're all encouraging each other in healthy, helpful ways. Really looking forward now to what you have next!
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 13 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 33 .. Last Next »