for Free Runner

7/29/2019 c29 Jamiamichael
Holy hell your back how long was the hiatus when i got the email i thought i was seeing things. I personal thought this story fell off the face of earth like so many others but seeing you back im over joyed cant wait to see more content. Sorry for my tangent
7/29/2019 c29 1Dragon Lord Draco
well... I'll be honest, being a beta would be interesting but as I started writing I realized how truly unqualified I was for it, I could help with minor mistakes like typos and basic grammatical and definition mistakes, but I would be unable to do much more. but im glad to hear that you are recovering from your circumstances, I hope to see you soon but don't push yourself too hard ok?
7/29/2019 c29 2ThymeHealsAllWounds
I'm so happy right now, this story got me into reading fanfiction, and even after all this time you don't disappoint. I'm excitedly awaiting the next chapter. I thought I might've forgotten this story's plot and details, but now I see my shared desire to see Heather hit by a flaming bullet train is not easily forgotten.
7/29/2019 c29 9LairdStewart98
It's good to see you back, friend.
Keep up the good work!
7/29/2019 c29 6SenpaiShipper
AA! Another chapter! Im so happy you're better. I cant wait for the continuation of this story made my day 10x better. Again im so happy for you!
7/29/2019 c29 13xXIyra16Xx
I knew this story wasn’t over! A user on tumblr said that this story was completed and knew it wasn’t. I’m delighted to hear that things are going well for you. I am excited to see where this leads next.

Oh I’m still thinking of getting your quote “love and justice are both equally blind” as a tattoo :)
7/29/2019 c29 46BatmanRules256
I love this story and had actually forgotten about it until today, but I remembered why I love it so much. I hope you bring out more chapters.
7/29/2019 c29 9maxstories95
Its good to have you back. Sweet chapter as always
7/10/2019 c9 Heavyarms150
Ok i get she has a phobia of cats but even real life folk with phobia can seperate reality and a game. Kinda seems like you were just trying to force the her going to weiss scene.
7/4/2019 c28 omniscient tree
I know it's been almost 3 years since you've touched this but if you see this. come back I want to se this story completed.
5/21/2019 c1 Humantrash
Looking at when it was published and when it was updated they could possibly put 3 year gap betweening updating. But thats also probably me just giving myself and other readers hope, but this also seems to be the last work they updated on their profile so idk I do hope to see more though.
5/4/2019 c28 jonesdesiree1225
... another good writer gone missing
4/8/2019 c28 3monolithrose
Love this story! Been a little while since an update, you doing ok?
3/1/2019 c9 Heyo
The description of the scar is a little over the top dont you think? Anyone that gets that messed up by a cat is likely dead, you would bleed out unless you're mauled in a hospital parking lot. I'm not sure if its what was intended but it reads like her entire back is covered in scar tissue, a section being that bad is believable but the entire back is a bit much. I'm not sure why that stood out to me but it did. The only other thing was the implication Ruby is somehow shy and still kinda herself but has dated multiple hot men and women at age 18, that one was also shark jump but not really focused on so whatever.

Other than that this is amusing and a fun idea for an AU.
2/12/2019 c1 stylo1
parkour? yeah that kinda loses its charm when ppl can get trown off a cliff and only use aura for a safe landing
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »