for Free Runner

6/25/2014 c10 3Gnarled Bone
I'm really sorry about all the stress being piled up on you. I'm not one of some who thought you abandoned the story, but I will apologize for their actions if possible. Your story is amazing, and I guess people tend to forget that their are actual people behind these fics who have lives and problems of their own.

I hope things get easier for you.
6/25/2014 c10 RatedRSuperStar87
I think that Ruby will still have to later explain better her fear of cats. So the stuff about the Mountain Lion has to come out sooner or later. I'm hoping for sooner then the healing process can begin with someone that wants to help her. Anyways some people are ass wholes and don't know the meaning of patience so update when you can.
6/25/2014 c10 20sangheilitat117
Dang, if people get on your back to rush you to finish stuff, just tell em off. Play some gangsta music and act like a stone-cold thug, that's what I always do.

Anyway, this chapter was good in the fact that we got some things out of the way between Ruby and Weiss, even if it felt a little short. But eh, that's just me being impatient because Whiterose is my OTP and I can't wait to see them together. It was written pretty well, I did notice a few spelling and grammatical errors, but nothing that made it unreadable in the slightest. Take all the time you need with the next chapter, I'm sure it will be great. Keep up the good work, and remember.

Haters gonna haaaaate.
6/25/2014 c10 TwilitOwl
Aw so cute I love this story and ohmygod that's a lot to do anyhow goodluck with everything and pls update ASAP :)
6/25/2014 c10 29CelticPhoenixProductions
*Cuts off some slack, hands it over*
There ya go :3

Great chapter BTW. Keep up the quality work :D
6/25/2014 c10 7Weiss Schneezed
I enjoyed this chapter it was good :) and that sounds like a lot of work to do
6/20/2014 c9 5The Writer Cookie
I gotta say, I am loving this so far. Keep up the good work and update when you can, okay? :)
6/16/2014 c4 SixShadows
thats fucking deep yo
6/14/2014 c9 GreenMug
Heh, I chuckled at Weiss' antics trying to woo Ruby with peppermints, really cute. Thanks for the update, lookin forward to the next.
6/14/2014 c9 1asuna1993
I really love this story
but it's a litle bit confusing
especially the part where Ruby sleep on her back and Weiss sees the scars on Ruby's back
so it's like: what the hell? how is this possible?
maybe you should say what you really mean in the next update
hope it will come soon
so please hurry
I really want to know how Ruby got the scars
and how the realtionship between Ruby and Weis go on

if you find any mistakes in my review:
These are personal special effects ;-P
6/13/2014 c9 Guest
Write more now please its to good and I hate cliffhangers! Please post more of you story fast!
6/9/2014 c9 GD
Soooooo... There's more chapters, right? I want to know what happen with Ruby. And Weiss. But specially Ruby
6/5/2014 c9 Guest
Are you dropping this story?
6/5/2014 c9 Guest
Update please!
6/2/2014 c9 growlscout
Poor Ruby. Yang had the best of intentions, and the plan almost worked, except Yang didn't get the full scoop on Soot's behaviors from Blake. :-( Bet Ruby never imagined using her parkour skills inside a van to get around a cat and out the door... but that is the image I had based on your description of her scramble off the shelves and cargo. Sadly, based on Ruby's thought loop throughout the day and her reaction to a video game sabertooth later I fear Yang is right that the incident set Ruby back a few pegs. Especially her reaction to the video game sabertooth. Here she is, in a world where she has power and is extremely proficient, and when faced with the sabertooth, she just panics and runs in the RW. I would imagine, prior to the van incident, she would have taken glee in decimating the sabertooth in such a "safe" environment.

I loved seeing Blake continue to display her affection for her adopted little sister, building on her thoughts on her pre-built family in Yang and Ruby from Chap 3.

Weiss' solicitous actions toward Ruby when waking her up were too funny. Leave it to Weiss to make getting a peppermint into a massive production. I loved Ruby's crack about the 300 lien peppermint, and then Weiss taking the expensive peppermints with her and plying Ruby with them later. Weiss' "flirting" comment to herself was hilarious in that I don't think Ruby read that situation that way at all (she is just focused on not thinking about cats), but it is really sweet that Weiss is so focused on Ruby's well-being that she noted and took action on Ruby's expression. Even when she woke her up for work, she was too cute with her ramble about donuts and coffee. :-)

I found the turn of phrase interesting, and very telling, where you say that Weiss "had Ruby staying with her until Yang and Blake came back from their date". At first it sounds almost like she is babysitting, but in reality, it is really cool that she recognized that after the day Ruby has had, she *really* should *not* be left alone. So, once again, she allows Ruby to invade her personal spaces. Pretty sweet. And it is only amplified when her concerns are proven all too valid when Ruby has another episode and she ends up comforting her and turning it into a sleepover.

One typographical error: you have Weiss noting that Ruby like to sleep on her back... but she would have to be on her stomach for Weiss to roll up her shirt and see the scars.

Looking forward to the inevitable confrontation between Ruby and Weiss over her panic attacks and scars. One thing about the two of them, they definitely haven't pulled punches or let each other get away with not confronting issues between them. I think that sort of attitude appeals to Weiss given she probably isn't challenged much due to her social status and wealth.

Looking forward to the next installment! Yard work is indeed tough, and it is worse when you don't get to choose when you do it, but have to squeeze it in between rains and work. Hope the garden turned out ok!
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 49 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 .. Last Next »