for Free Runner

1/26/2019 c28 Guest
I love this story love to see it continue i will read it over and over again cuz its soo good to read.
1/20/2019 c28 AsunaTiger
It took me awhile to read this story but so far I think its one of the best one I've read. Hopefully this can continue and if it cant at least it ended on a happy note.
1/10/2019 c28 HauntedPlush
I’ve just finished reading this, and damn. Out of all the fanfics I’ve read, I have to say this has been the best one by far. And no rush with the next chapter, Ik I don’t know you but you’ve had a rough time. If it’s 1 month or 1 year I’ll still be waiting.
12/22/2018 c28 Rwby Arc
Yo! was wondering how you're doing, it's been a while. Hope things are better now and that you'll start writing again. Anywayyy, HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
12/21/2018 c28 Samantha
Nuuu when is the next chapter coming? I know this is like a year ago but I really really REALLY love this story!
11/28/2018 c26 17STRQ
Read through this again. i really miss this story. hope you read this someday. i know you haven't really updated this for over a year, or whatever, but i like your wit, and the way you write Ruby, Yang, Weiss and Blake is really enjoyable. hope this can give you maybe just a little bit of happiness, but i read this whenever im kinda down, which has been a lot lately, and it makes me feel better. so...thanks. would post this on the most recent chapter but i won let me so it's here.
11/26/2018 c28 4Chloe Anderson50
isn't it time for this story's yearly update?
10/3/2018 c28 SoleReclaimer
This story has been a treat and a half. This is what I needed right here. The only criticism I have is the pacing can be a little jarring sometimes, but I can easily overlook it.

It's kinda sad that it hasn't been updated lately though, but I'll follow in the hopes it will get attention again in the future.
8/21/2018 c1 Guest
I’m just saying this, I understand if you are taking a break from the story of your out of ideas or if you are going through hard times, but it’s already been a year now so people are getting desperate so if you can please update.

Btw love mh3u to death. My first monster hunter game which got me into the series. But if there is one thing I hated, it was the FUCKING G rank brachydios. Nothing needs to be so FUCKING overpowered when enraged. I get it supposed to be tricky to fight and very dangerous, but when you just through a person at them saying you have to kill two to get to the next rank, that’s too far. Also I learned my lesson and will never grind for the FUCKING G rank armor ever again. It’s just not worth it. It’s not. :’( The only thing I could possibly fear more then a G rank brachydios is a g rank deviljho. Same issues except you don’t even need 2. Also being able to lower your characters defense when it’s hungry? not cool. Sorry for dumping my problems like that, just my personal thoughts on the game.
8/21/2018 c28 1Com-Tlancy
Damn, just binged up to this point and realized that it's been barely over a year since the story's been updated. Well, this is pretty late, but I'm glad that your sister's surgery went well and I'm sorry for the loss of your cat. If you ever decide to continue writing you can rest assured that I will be here waiting with open arms on the day of your return :D
8/14/2018 c28 Idkman
Love the story. Keep updating this is GOOD!
7/25/2018 c28 Elfendrago
just discovered this story sorry to hear about your cat dogs and cats are just like family hope you feel better .

ps this story is epic and i would love more chapters. hang on and never give up.
7/22/2018 c28 EugenesTheremin
I would love to see this continue. Great story, keep up the good work
7/21/2018 c4 6OmegaKenichi
That's a really cool line at the end.
7/20/2018 c28 Dragonqueen1993
plz keep writting this story.
It's soooooo goooooood, and I really love it.
plz don't let me hanging on such a crispy spot on the story
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »