for Free Runner

4/4/2014 c4 12Craxuan
Need proof reading, but otherwise an okay chapter.
4/4/2014 c4 1Little Snuggle
I just finished watching RWBY, and this is the first fanfic I found. No lie, this was one of the best fanfics I've read in a long time. I love the pace and the way they're described! My favorite pairing in RWBY is RubyXWeiss, and this just fills me with joy as I read it. I can't wait for the next chapter! This story is amazing, and it has so many paths it could take! Please don't stop until its finished, okay? You'll make me sad if you don't.
4/3/2014 c4 1Ventori
:3 all i gots to say. I approve of this thing i be readin right here. Or in more literate terms. Good job. This chapter was wonderful. Don't you just love nora?
4/3/2014 c4 Sahqo Med Peytte
Not much happened but I still enjoyed it. Thanks for the new chapter and for continuing the story.
4/3/2014 c4 1TykkiMikk
dammit I swear no matter how bloody freaking long it is its like im done with it in 1-5 minutes im about ready to beg for longer chapters here
4/3/2014 c3 1Ventori
This is getting pinned in m browser till a new chapter is out :3
4/2/2014 c3 InsanexAngel
Im happy :D keep going :)
4/1/2014 c3 19Tear of Light
This is off to an awesome start. I can't believe I didn't come across this story sooner. Just wow. I love it. Keep going! :)
3/31/2014 c3 growlscout
Hilarious chapter! I am very afraid to ask if the scene with Ruby retrieving Yang for work is in some way informed by personal experience. ;-) I was laughing so hard throughout that scene I had to take some breather breaks... "And I'M the one whose DRESSED!" - too much! The best part was that Blake was cool as a true cat throughout the whole chaotic scene.

I have to dispute statement that Ruby has a "small" fear of cats. She may not run screaming from them any more, but they still give her a borderline panic attack with shades of PTSD flashbacks. Though, I loved the warm fuzzy of Yang ready to intercept her and giving her a face saving way out.

Ruby *does* owe Yang some major payback, though. You make your little sister sit through that insanely awkward narrative of the previous night's events and then NEGLECT to mention at ANY POINT that she is now working for Weiss. Wow. Major fail there Big Sis. I would say it was intentional to ambush Ruby, but Weiss even noted how protective she was in standing between her and Ruby in an earlier chapter... can't see her just tossing her to the wolf as it were.

Then again... your sister did just toss you to the wolves with this story... ;-) Glad she did. Looking forward to the next installment. To answer your question: YES I am happy we got an AU out of you. :-)
3/31/2014 c3 Guest
Nice so far, look forward to more chapters. Would be nice for actual lemons, either in the story or separate. (It that is just the perverted side of myself, but still with romance.)
3/31/2014 c3 1Kuroikki Geru
this is so funny, keep it up dude! awesome story btw :)
3/31/2014 c3 DV330
This is a nice new concept. I like it . Keep it up :)
3/30/2014 c3 1Cata2136
Moar. Noaw. Yesh.
3/30/2014 c3 33Alex Tsukino
cant. .
3/30/2014 c3 Surerjuggler874
Man I read this story and instantly loved it and now I find out that ur the same person who writes SAR? You're awesome and if this story is just something for fun it just shows your creativity with these characters . I look forward to more of this and SAR .
Cheers