for Free Runner

3/30/2014 c3 1Chiken
This story excites me in an unhealthy way. Please continue writing.
3/30/2014 c3 Anon
I'm surprised you weren't planning to release this. It's really well-written. I hope you'll continue writing this story and posting it.

Any chance for a joke where Weiss hears about the cougar incident and mistakes the type of cougar that they're talking about?
3/30/2014 c3 GreenMug
Yeh im happy! Thanks for the update :D

Looking forward to the next
3/30/2014 c3 Red.Dusk
Super happy! I really really like your writing. I am sooooooooooo happy! Gahh! *hugs* I love you and your writing! Keep doing it, it's a good AU. Not lying. I read I shit ton, and this AU is one of my favourite's. That's saying something. Now. Get your deliciousness writing another chapter before I die from lack of free runner reading. Thanks! :3 oh and btw. I so get ruby. Cats are evil. They scare me. And I am afraid to be left alone with one, so I never face the other way. Only cat I'm fine with are tiger, my old cat that is like really really really old. And entei.
3/30/2014 c3 Guest
Very happy
3/30/2014 c3 5Lord Cain55
Yeah, I like this. Please, keep going as I like where you are going with this.
3/30/2014 c3 1ICEBREAK94
Please continue! I love this story
3/30/2014 c3 1Snow-White-and-Little-Red
Yes, very happy, continue writing, more Yang and Blake sexy time where Ruby walks in yes gimme
3/30/2014 c3 Rubaeee
YAY! I'm so happy there's going to be more!
3/30/2014 c3 Haku48
Thanks for the update! Great chapter :D my gosh poor Ruby in more ways than one! Being mauled by a cougar...ouch :/ her fear of cats is justafied & poor her for seeing what she saw lol. Yang & Blake certainly aren't reserved :P & then lastly poor her for suddenly being hired without a clue to what's happening, but this could b good for her haha. Really looking forward to chap 4!
3/30/2014 c3 Guest
WHOO! XD MORE XD
3/30/2014 c3 Fremde Is Not Taken okay
Yay! He'll continue writing it! And yes, I am happy * grin *.
3/29/2014 c2 13xXIyra16Xx
Must say very well done. I loved it and hope that there is more to read later on. Keep it up :3
3/26/2014 c2 2YourBloodIsRedLikeRoses
Love it! :-D
3/26/2014 c2 Ann
I love it! Update soon :)
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 58 65 66 67 68 69 Next »