for Free Runner

3/25/2014 c2 7Weiss Schneezed
I think this is good so far and when they say street rat all I can think of is aladdin
3/24/2014 c2 12Craxuan
Very interesting. How many chapters do you have in stock?
3/24/2014 c2 Haku48
Wow I love this! Really loving the plot line and everyone's roles in the story :) Ruby's hobby is pretty cool :D looking forward to the next chapter
3/24/2014 c2 Crimson Folia
Yang/Nora/Ruby's interactions are hilarious haha. Great stuff :D I love it so far, I can't wait for the next update.
3/24/2014 c2 growlscout
Great story. You have me thoroughly hooked. I like the way you have captured the essence of the characters in this setting. The banter and established friendship between the three older girls is great and I can see Nora and Ruby getting into all sorts of trouble together. I like that you maintained Ruby's advanced intellect (graduating HS at 16), but still have her be Ruby with her total disregard for social protocols and any awareness of societal standings (like who Weiss is). Looking forward to more!
3/24/2014 c2 rwby lover
god i love this
3/24/2014 c2 3zerodarkwolf
hell yeah
3/24/2014 c2 GreenMug
Nice work, can't wait to see how this plays out. I'll be looking forward to the next update.
3/24/2014 c2 Brosky the Bear Hunter
This. Is. Hilarious. Although I think you OCed Blake a little to much.
3/24/2014 c2 Anon
This fic combines some of my favorite things: RWBY, parkour, and tagging. Speaking of the tagging part, the 'love and justice are equally blind' image is really good. I've also really enjoyed the comedy thus far and hope to see more of it, especially more Ruby and Nora interaction.

One thing that I noticed though, is that the chapter title at the top of each chapter doesn't match the chapter title next to the Next/Prev button.
3/24/2014 c2 Lupa1208
I'm really liking this. I am curious to see how you bring in the rest of the characters (if you even do). Looking forward to the next update.
3/24/2014 c2 Rubaeee
I'm really liking this story so far! Keep up the good work (:
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 59 66 67 68 69