for Free Runner

10/17/2017 c22 Cameo Canon
Its like losing a child... stay strong my friend.
10/16/2017 c28 FruitLoopPerson25
Yass, FanFic FANS NEED MORE CHAPTERS TO CRINGE AT (not because its bad, its just heart warming) .Thank you for understanding Dear author
10/3/2017 c28 6SenpaiShipper
Gaaaaaaaa! I need more! I just binge read this!
10/3/2017 c28 16Cun
I've been itching to write a story about a street fighter Ruby and then I found this story and it basically fulfills every need I had XD I love the narrative, the personalities, and most of all how you portray Ruby and Weiss (heck everyone) and the story never feels rushet and is still developing after 28 chapters without feeling stale. Ruby's cat phobia is both tragic and hilarious. Their clumsy ways of interacting at times and Ruby's whims are golden. I want more!
9/12/2017 c28 Paulo Santos
Sorry for your loss, its always sad to lose a friend like this, but im sure she'll be happy knowing you are making stories to her.

As the story itself, i was looking for this update for months, i really love your writing and the atmosphere you created with the series, i hope you can continue to write awesome fics like this one.

And we all knew that Ruby would love goofing around town way more than sitting in a fancy place.
9/9/2017 c28 A Random Commie
[F]
9/1/2017 c9 TaskRabbit
Ha, not enough of us Monster Hunter players in this world.
8/29/2017 c28 6THB4
I just finished reading the 28 chapters you have up. I love it and with about adorkable the White Rose and Bumblebee pairs are. I wonder if Blake will ban laser pointers from the apartment. I know Weiss knows Heather is Ruby's ex but dose she know Heather is after Ruby.

I wonder what will happen to Heather if she doesn't leave Ruby alone. Because Ruby is loved by everyone and they are very protective of her because they are family. I wonder who would do the most damage to Heather will it be Yang, Blake, Weiss, Pyrrha or Nora. I feel those five would do the most damge Ren and Jaune would still do something. I wonder if Coco and Velvet will scare heather off.

I wonder if on their tour/ vacation will we see any of the Schnee family. I wonder what they would think of Ruby. I bet they would love her with how she brings the best out of Weiss. Did anyone follow Ruby and Weiss on their first date. Because I can see Nora with the camera filming them for Coco to see. Yang tired to follow but Blake wouldn't let her.

With how rich Weiss is would she help heal Ruby's back? Dose Heather know about Ruby's fear and if so would she use cats against Ruby. I hope Zwei shows up in the story. I could see Weiss getting him for Ruby as a birthday present. Keep up the good work can't wait for the next chapter.
8/29/2017 c28 2Jack Inqu
Aww, I'm sorry to hear about your kitty dying. :( I'm glad you were able to find the motivation to write again. This chapter was very sweet and I enjoyed it a lot; thank you.

Take care, good luck, and I look forward to your next update.
8/27/2017 c28 1Deku07
This was a really adorable chapter! I'm glad your sister's surgery went well but I'm sorry about everything else you've had to go through.
8/25/2017 c25 shiftfiredragon
ooohh my god...Now we need Ruby and Yang reacting to the new remake of Secret of Mana.
8/25/2017 c28 Sensensei
As always, the chapter was very enjoyable! These two are adorkable. Thank you for the enjoyable time and the amazing chapter -!
8/25/2017 c28 KHARAKI TAKAN
This has been a really good read so far.

Very enjoyable.

Great story.
8/21/2017 c28 2GrnDrgnzrd
It's good to see you back. Condolences for your writing buddy. Hope to see you soon.
See you next chapter.
8/21/2017 c28 Guest
Nice new chapter filler I know but still really good
1,032 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »