for Free Runner

8/20/2017 c28 6SaltyPancake
Awe I'm so sorry for you writing buddy I'm sure she was wonderful and I'm glad your sister is ok
8/20/2017 c28 Madddoh067
Are u back to writing this story?
8/20/2017 c28 Christmas Dogg
Awww I'm sorry to hear about your cat's passing, but it sounds like she knew she was loved before she went. Anyways loved the chapter, and will continue to read this story no matter how few and far between the updates may be. Keep doing your thing and take your time. Wish you a good day. Uhhh, happy birthday?
8/20/2017 c28 2TheNeoNightmare
10/10 m8
8/20/2017 c28 overreader99
A beautiful and fluffy (fluff that is melting my heart at the moment) chapter dedicated to a writing partner who was obviously doing something right if this story has anything to say about it? Dang, now I'm crying. Rest in Peace Alistar.
8/20/2017 c28 GrandKingBear
Fantastic chapter! Yay I'm glad the surgery went well, and I'm so sorry that happened to you, I know how horrible it is to lose someone you care so much about, so I'm so glad you're trying to get back into things. I just want to tell you to never give up even when you feel like you won't get out of your slump, just keep on pushing until your out of it! I wish you so much luck and I look forward to your next chapter!
8/20/2017 c28 Guest
That was a really good, sweet update.

You're pretty brave for writing even when you're hurting. Badass, man. Badass.
8/20/2017 c28 Guest
Your alive dude im so happy to get a fic i enjoy to be publisged after a while keep up the good work shaka - cody
8/20/2017 c28 9maxstories95
I'm gonna say this, I was watching the new rwby chibi and weiss gasped for excitement to see winter, RIGHT WHEN YOU UPDATED. Weiss straight up stole my reaction.

The chapter was adorable as always. I'm terribly sorry for whats been happening to you and just wanna say that I always enjoy your chapters, so take pride and sing that little tid bit to yourself that someone still enjoys your writing no matter how long it takes and that and is enthusiastic about reading as the first time I discovered it
8/19/2017 c28 12RandomReaderThatWrites
I was checking my gmail, hoping for something good, but I never thought it would be this good!
It feels good when one of your favorite fics gets updated.
This chapter was amazing like the rest, so much that it has left me speechless.
My condolences for Alistar. I have lost two puppies that meant everything to me, but I guess, the world can be cruel sometime.
See ya in the next update (hope you get your inspiration back)
8/19/2017 c28 2BacktoBachus
Holy updates batman! It's the perfect treat right before the semester starts. Seriously I love this story.
8/19/2017 c28 6Outlaw Team
It's so refreshing to see another chapter up! It's been so long since one of my favorite White Rose fics has been updated. I've vanished for months, and I came back to see this story updated as well as one from another one of my favorite writers. While it wasn't a lot to read, it definitely means a lot to me. Thanks for your continued work! Now I'm gonna sit here and enjoy this chapter a few times.
8/19/2017 c28 1ILikeHotDogs
As good as always. Good to see a new chapter. And it's unfortunate that you lost your writing buddy, I'm sorry for your loss.
8/19/2017 c28 5SirSpangler
Amazing story. I'm loving it.
My condolences for Alistar. I too have lost a beloved cat, it was one of the saddest times of my life. They're in a better place now.
8/19/2017 c28 11Gwynevere Whisper
Ah, sorry for your loss, though I think we talked about it in TRR I just feel compelled to say it again. I really loved the fluffy chapter, it really lightened my mood. Keep up the great work and have a fantastic day!

-Gwyn