for No More Spencers Jumping on the Bed!

12/20/2016 c1 5MickyD777
okay. i love this so much. i literally laughed out loud at least 3 times. "floaty... and hurty." that whole sentence (and the part about the hummingbird) cracked me up and impressed me at the same time because it was so SHAWN. hahah. this is fantastic; honestly, it really is. definitely a new fav. ;) i love me some hurt!Shawn and the father/son bonding time was perfect too. 3 i'm coming back to this one in the near future, for sure. :D xx
3/31/2016 c1 15Magic-Amethyst80
Just finished this story, really love it, don't know why I missed it the first time around.

Really touching Henry/Shawn moment, I feel bad about Shawn suddenly having the house he grew up in sold, and not being happy about it. Interesting way he acted out, and interesting consequences.
9/6/2015 c1 Squideepoo
Awesome! And is the refrence from How to Train Your Dragon?
4/21/2015 c1 Emmalynne
'kids can jump on monkeys'
Shawn's funny even when he's not trying to be.
He can also be a smartass at times but it would be
strange if he didn't act like a man child.
10/13/2014 c1 Guest
Oh I though this was hilarious! Perfect combo of hurt Shawn and funny shawn!
7/11/2014 c1 5KittyMarauder
How to Train Your Dragon!
5/16/2014 c1 PsychO99
"You just gestured to all of me" was a Hiccup quote from How to Train Your Dragon! Whaaaaat! Seriously though, i did enjoy reading this. :)
3/27/2014 c1 297Punzie the Platypus
Dude, that was amazing! It was filled with dramatic, hilarious story-telling, and an HTTYD reference, so nicely done there! It was just really good father-son convo, and I love the story of their relationship, and somehow Shawn is so ridiculous that he would actually do that, so it all makes sense and is good. God bless!
3/27/2014 c1 24Liberty Hoffman
props for the awesome How To Train Your Dragon reference!
3/27/2014 c1 itsmayhemily
Shawn pursed his lips. "You just gestured at all of me," he pointed out.
I bet a hundred million pineapples that is a reference to How to Train Your Dragon :)

I really enjoyed the father/son bonding in this story because their relationship has really progressed so far since the Pilot episode. Great job!
3/26/2014 c1 ChutneyMarie
I think you were spot on with Shawn's reasoning for why he would jump on the bed in the first place. Had he fallen off of the roof, I can actually see this happening in the show (To a degree. I'm sure the other MCs would have to play more of a role, the crime would have to be solved, etc.).
Also, great writing! The emotional parts were deep and touching with just enough humor cushioning between them.
I never did catch that Dreamworks reference, but I'm really more of a Pixar girl anyway. I'd have surprised myself if I actually got a joke/reference for most Dreamwork films.
3/25/2014 c1 Cupcake
This was hilarious! Perfect! And I absoultely love the Hardy boys too!
3/25/2014 c1 13The Writer Es
I liked the kids jumping on monkeys thing. That was funny!
3/24/2014 c1 212special agent Ali
I agree with that jumpin on the bed thing. I did love his I rule thing LOL. Shawn is fun and silly. I did love this fic though
3/24/2014 c1 46Leahelisabeth
Lovely. :) I was totally thinking about this too when watching that episode. They rob us of so much wonder hurt/comfort because of Shawn's supernatural luck.
I totally agree with you about the devils. That is exactly how I would describe his shoulder conscience!
And I love the Hardy Boys show! So totally awesome! (Apparently I have a thing for shows about brothers) Although that is another one that skimped on hurt/comfort. They needed to have more like the one where the bad guys faked a coma for Joe and told him his family was dead. (Yes, I do have issues...)
Anyway, I very much enjoyed this one shot! Keep up the good work!