for Sarah vs The Reconquista

10/9/2020 c21 bradk30609
Good Story. Well paced. Can' wait for the following Chapters.
9/13/2020 c21 Milena
One of the best Chuck fics i've read! Really hope you keep going with it! Thank you so much! Specially love your lengthy analysis in the notes haha I found myself thinking a lot about the show thanls to them :)
2/4/2020 c21 phathead01
Love this story. One of the best on this site. Very much looking forward to more
11/2/2019 c1 Tpsoftballdad
Great start! Was surprised but enjoyed Casey as the main POV for this chapter. Though I never quite thought of it before the panicked shocky Chuck was perfectly portrayed after having to kill Shaw. Never wanting to kill, couple with it being his first and Shaw to boot would have certainly sent Chuck over the edge initially as you portrayed. Thank you for this and am looking forward to continuing this story.
9/21/2019 c21 Ellen G
I was excited to see an update to this! I missed it at first thanks to ffnet's auto-filtering. I really enjoy revisiting this happy time in the Chuck-verse, particularly with your added details and insights. Thanks for sharing!
9/12/2019 c16 8AllKindsOfFanfiction
Hey I found this story recently and it’s fantastic. I love the way you wrote the conversation about Bryce because I really think Sarah, and Chuck are both right about his actions in break up. Though I don’t think he was necessarily trying to guilt trip Chuck to steal her back...I think he was simply thinking with the “emotions make us vulnerable” mentality that a detriment to handlers who are supposed to stay detached from their assets. Sure the extra effect is that he has a better chance to win Sarah back but I don’t think that was much on his mind when he confronted Chuck.

I never minded Bryce, not even after breakup because I’m a realist and the hard truth is that Sarah’s feelings, at the time did almost get herself and Chuck killed. Plus I always liked that in the end of his last appearance he accepted that Sarah’s heart was with Chuck...flawed character who’s heart is in the right place but sadly has very little regard for how his actions affect other people...yet in his own screwed up way is looking out for them the best way knows how, and that includes the entire country not letting the Intersect fall into the wrong hands, even at the cost of the burden it placed on Chuck.
9/10/2019 c21 26potterfanxp123
It's good to see Charah doing normal/couple things together. It makes the relationship between them seem more real than can be shown in snippets of paragraphs or in small scenes in television.

I really enjoyed this chapter, from Chuck's hesitancy to share his opinion, to Sarah's excited anticipation to share something so normal with her boyfriend. That it was something new, something he'd never experienced because Jill was using him, and didn't dare let him see something so private made it even better.

Looking forward to more! Thank you for writing.
9/10/2019 c21 2kanjichibi
A really good chapter. I am very thankful that you have not abandoned the story, This is one of my favorite chuck stories.
Eagerly waiting the next chapter...
9/9/2019 c21 wilf21
A fun chapter thank you, especially with clueless Chuck and jealous Sarah. The section in the lingerie emporium was hilarious.
9/9/2019 c21 Whobber65
Thanks for the update. One of my favorite stories. The inner turmoil of Chuck between what he thinks is proper and what Sarah wants is interesting. Glad Sarah opened his eyes in more ways than one.
9/9/2019 c21 4WillieGarvin
Thanks for sharing. Sweet, sexy, warm, and altogether charming. Keep going please.
9/8/2019 c21 9fezzywhigg
Great chapter. I can understand why Chuck wouldn't like it but the lingerie from the nightmare was pretty nice ;)
9/8/2019 c20 fezzywhigg
I have to admit: I love a jealous Sarah too. I'm also glad you let Chuck clear the air.
9/8/2019 c19 fezzywhigg
I really enjoyed your trek through Chuck's thoughts on love.
9/8/2019 c21 2baldcoder
Great update! It's good to see you post again.
227 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »